SG Talk

Full Version: Booster Shots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now, very easy to buy 3rd dose/ booster shot.

Testing the booking first.
Wah lau. Can pay for the dose. After paying, cannot find the slot. The date is 1 month later???

It is better, inject then pay.
Might be too many people again. Have to wait for more vaccines to come in.
(05-10-2021, 09:33 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Now, very easy to buy 3rd dose/ booster shot.

Testing the booking first.
Bro, there are Sinopharm booster slots available at healthywaymedical.com for month of Oct.  I hv just booked my slot for Oct 20 today.  You need to be fast, otherwise, it will be taken up very soon.  Once you hv booked yr slot, a sms confirmation will be sent to you.
(05-10-2021, 10:02 PM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]

do you have the video link?
(05-10-2021, 11:09 PM)happyharvest Wrote: [ -> ]do you have the video link?

Only video player no way to post here
but other intel supplier can help:
https://7news.com.au/politics/gladys-ber...-c-4119200
28 Oct. Quite long away.
I guess I have to wait for the end of 6mths for my Pifzer Boost  nudie
Have to wait few months for this booster jab..
(05-10-2021, 10:56 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Bro, there are Sinopharm booster slots available at healthywaymedical.com for month of Oct.  I hv just booked my slot for Oct 20 today.  You need to be fast, otherwise, it will be taken up very soon.  Once you hv booked yr slot, a sms confirmation will be sent to you.

Raffles can book one dose. Pay and book appointment which is quite long later. For Healthway, how to book for 1 dose. Their website is showing 2 doses. Call by phone, it is busy, off line.
(05-10-2021, 10:56 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Bro, there are Sinopharm booster slots available at healthywaymedical.com for month of Oct.  I hv just booked my slot for Oct 20 today.  You need to be fast, otherwise, it will be taken up very soon.  Once you hv booked yr slot, a sms confirmation will be sent to you.

Why? Is this booster shot because you took mRNA before?

Those took Sinovac, no need to hurry as still very effective against Delta..
(06-10-2021, 10:48 AM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I have to wait for the end of 6mths for my Pifzer Boost  nudie

You still alive ah? Not in ICU yet? Got cancer symptoms yet or not yet?
(06-10-2021, 01:46 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You still alive ah? Not in ICU yet? Got cancer symptoms yet or not yet?

Lan chal I not so cleber and smart like you with your social media certified PHD in medical science … if mRNA kills …. 82% of Singaporeans will be dead …. you dumb numb skull …. oh then india variant CECA can invade and piak your backside pain pain  Rotfl

Kay kian social media certified PHA in medical science have a common side effect, they are negative and toxic everyday act smart wanna debate vaccines like they are real scientist. Likely are just a bunch of insecure old froggies with nothing to look forward to …  looking for some attention to boost their little ego  nudie
Merck has also agreed to license the drug to several India-based generic drugmakers, which would be able to supply the treatment to low- and middle-income countries.
Pfizer and Swiss drugmaker Roche Holding AG (ROG.S) are also racing to develop an easy-to-administer antiviral pill for COVID-19. For now, only antibody cocktails that have to be given intravenously are approved for non-hospitalized patients.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthc...021-10-01/
Sometimes these drugs formulae are from individuals. They grind the herbs into powder form. Then they pass to big companies to have clinical trials on individuals. They were guaranteed royalties if the drugs were successful. They are made into tablets, capsules, or liquid forms. Then there are these Swiss accounts.
(06-10-2021, 11:11 AM)FangFang Wrote: [ -> ]Have to wait few months for this booster jab..
For 3rd booster shot info receive from my relative, been told Is very tiring. Sick
(06-10-2021, 10:29 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes these drugs formulae are from individuals. They grind the herbs into powder form. Then they pass to big companies to have clinical trials on individuals. They were guaranteed royalties if the drugs were successful. They are made into tablets, capsules, or liquid forms. Then there are these Swiss accounts.
Angmo drug is to make money. More $ the merrier
(06-10-2021, 10:38 PM)Teeth53 Wrote: [ -> ]Angmo drug is to make money. More $ the merrier

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/10/06/merc...-pill.html
(06-10-2021, 01:35 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Raffles can book one dose. Pay and book appointment which is quite long later. For Healthway, how to book for 1 dose. Their website is showing 2 doses. Call by phone, it is busy, off line.
I was able to book for a single dose at Healthwaymedical.com initially.  But now, I don't know why it don't show up.  You can call Silver Cross Medical which is also under Healthway Medical to enquire at 64622818.  It is located at 275A Holland Ave (Holland Village).
(06-10-2021, 01:44 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Why? Is this booster shot because you took mRNA before?

Those took Sinovac, no need to hurry as still very effective against Delta..
I had 2 shots for Pitzer and now taking up Sinopharm as a booster.
(06-10-2021, 10:48 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]I was able to book for a single dose at Healthwaymedical.com initially.  But now, I don't know why it don't show up.  You can call Silver Cross Medical which is also under Healthway Medical to enquire at 64622818.  It is located at 275A Holland Ave (Holland Village).

Will call tomorrow. I called their mainline and their automated machine stated busy and hang up.
(06-10-2021, 10:50 PM)Teeth53 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/me...sk-2223876

WHAT IS MOLNUPIRAVIR?

It is the chemical name for a medicine originally developed to treat influenza that is given orally in a capsule. It inhibits replication of SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, by a mechanism known as "lethal mutagenesis".

In simple terms, it causes the machinery that reproduces the virus’s genetic material to make mistakes, thereby rendering the copies defective.
Bookmark this thread.
I paid $99 for 2 doses of Sinopharm with Raffles Medical.

1st Nov 1st dose and 22nd Nov 2nd dose - but will seek clarification on 1st day if cam take 2 doses since I'm fully vaccinated. I want to start all over again- no more mRNA vaccine for me!
(06-10-2021, 09:25 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Lan chal I not so cleber and smart like you with your social media certified PHD in medical science … if mRNA kills …. 82% of Singaporeans will be dead …. you dumb numb skull …. oh then india variant CECA can invade and piak your backside pain pain  Rotfl

Kay kian social media certified PHA in medical science have a common side effect, they are negative and toxic everyday act smart wanna debate vaccines like they are real scientist. Likely are just a bunch of insecure old froggies with nothing to look forward to …  looking for some attention to boost their little ego  nudie

Clearly mRNA is useless and toxic yet you rather believe bullshit. Hope Darwin will do his job well. This world needs extensive culling.
(07-10-2021, 12:19 AM)sporeguy Wrote: [ -> ]I paid $99 for 2 doses of Sinopharm with Raffles Medical.

1st Nov 1st dose and 22nd Nov 2nd dose - but will seek clarification on 1st day if cam take 2 doses since I'm fully vaccinated. I want to start all over again- no more mRNA vaccine for me!

Let us know how they say, can or cannot. 

MOH is clearly indirectly admitting mRNA is useless yet too ego to admit it..

Where got someone fully vaxxed yet can still get virus and die from it and still dare to say efficacy of mRNA is still good on Delta variant. Ridiculous.
(07-10-2021, 12:47 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Clearly mRNA is useless and toxic yet you rather believe bullshit. Hope Darwin will do his job well. This world needs extensive culling.

Thank God you are back to defend the truth. I got no time to argue with him  nudie
Pages: 1 2