SG Talk

Full Version: PAP lack of solutions liao can only give Money n Grant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sibei Useless the team who advise the budget.
(14-02-2023, 04:40 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]PAP lack of solutions liao can only give Money n Grant

No worry. 

You can continue to have your free leftover food in hawker centres!
(14-02-2023, 04:40 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Sibei Useless the team who advise the budget.

this one to prolong their ridiculous paychecks and calculated depletion of the reserves.

so when oppo come in and take the helm

singapore no more money

and all PAP with their millions run overseas

all these are PAP calculated plots

MI6 knew all about it
败家子花钱像喝水
Knnah any how give out money for fuxk and most of those receiving dun really need those chicken shit money. I would rather thy dun give out any money and dun keep increasing tax and levies. ...  Rolleyes
(14-02-2023, 04:58 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Knnah any how give out money for fuxk and most of those receiving dun really need those chicken shit money. I would rather thy dun give out any money and dun keep increasing tax and levies. ...  Rolleyes

It is better than they not giving money...................... Big Grin
(14-02-2023, 05:00 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]It is better than they not giving money...................... Big Grin
They any how give out then complain GST tax still not enough hor. .... Angry
It is also your money.
(14-02-2023, 04:58 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Knnah any how give out money for fuxk and most of those receiving dun really need those chicken shit money. I would rather thy dun give out any money and dun keep increasing tax and levies. ...  Rolleyes

The money got to squeeze from somewhere
(14-02-2023, 04:52 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]败家子花钱像喝水

You not happy because he speaks 华语 ah?  Thinking
(14-02-2023, 04:40 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Sibei Useless the team who advise the budget.

SALAH liao.................PAP caused problems then offer you band-aid...................make people dependent on these ''aids''.............so to buy votes..........
(14-02-2023, 05:02 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]They any how give out then complain GST tax still not enough hor. .... Angry

Now the GST is capped at 8% and at 9% in 2024................ Clapping
(14-02-2023, 05:06 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]SALAH liao.................PAP caused problems then offer you band-aid...................make people dependent on these ''aids''.............so to buy votes..........

https://youtu.be/nTJ9ybLT93w
giving chicken wings lah
(14-02-2023, 04:45 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]this one to prolong their ridiculous paychecks and calculated depletion of the reserves.

so when oppo come in and take the helm

singapore no more money

and all PAP with their millions run overseas

all these are PAP calculated plots

MI6 knew all about it
Angry Angry Angry
(14-02-2023, 05:05 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You not happy because he speaks 华语 ah?  Thinking
Thank god he speaks very fluent english can have bonding with US counter part else let this Ah Chan become cannot la his English Titi tatoo..
(14-02-2023, 05:07 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Now the GST is capped at 8% and at 9% in 2024................ Clapping
What cap? Those caps are not cast in stones, and they can change it any time by throwing some weird logic in parliament. Looks like you haven't ate enough of their sai yet. ...... Rolleyes

Money can solve means no problem liao lah! Big Grin
Using money to solve problem is not a problem. Keep on taxing everything easiest way to get all the money.
(14-02-2023, 10:14 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Using money to solve problem is not a problem. Keep on taxing everything easiest way to get all the money.

How else can the gov. balance the budget...................? Big Grin
Mostly yes man . The public need to know the money given come from tax and it is your own money.
sinkies hard to please.

give kpkb, no give also kpkb.
60% love it
(15-02-2023, 06:52 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]sinkies hard to please.

give kpkb, no give also kpkb.

This is true, give also kpkb no give also kpkb, gov. very hard to please citizens..........leh...... Big Grin

If u don't want the money can give me Laughing
Very good govn. 
I only see what they are giving me. 
The rest their problem.