SG Talk

Full Version: Cpf contribution in sg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: IMG-20230214-213902-864.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2023-02-15-06-56-55-050-com-a...chrome.jpg]
I self employ also contribute to CPF cause I want to look at my statement and feel like a millionaire.
(15-02-2023, 07:01 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]I self employ also contribute to CPF cause I want to look at my statement and feel like a millionaire.

🤯😱🤣🤣🤣🤣
(15-02-2023, 07:01 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]I self employ also contribute to CPF cause I want to look at my statement and feel like a millionaire.

U and 5354 can be good friend.
CPF will build up medisave which Foreigners do not have. So who pays for their inpatient bills?
(15-02-2023, 07:49 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]CPF will build up medisave which Foreigners do not have. So who pays for their inpatient bills?

no lah, foreigners not entitled to discount or subsidise.
(15-02-2023, 07:49 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]CPF will build up medisave which Foreigners do not have. So who pays for their inpatient bills?

Themselves lor....
higher cpf contributions ceiling and increased subsidy for first time resale buyer are good news.
but no need to hurry to give it away to sellers as minister also said there are lots of BTO delivery coming on.
BTO buyers who currently has a hdb will have to sell within 6 months of taking their new BTO keys. many people will sell early to do a $ matching of buy$ to offset by sell $ so as to reduce loan portions to save interest.

so i expect price to stay put of soften a bit. look for the best unit to buy with your precious increased in gov help