SG Talk

Full Version: Non-residents from China accounted for 1% of private property transactions in 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ng Keng Gene
UPDATED FEB 14, 2023, 8:54 PM SGT

SINGAPORE – Non-residents from China are not involved in a significant number of property and rental transactions in Singapore

they accounted for 1 per cent of all private property transactions, and about 7 per cent of private rental transactions.

On rental transactions for Housing Board flats, Ms Indranee said non-residents from China accounted for 14 per cent of such transactions

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...2-indranee
(15-02-2023, 10:57 AM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]Ng Keng Gene
UPDATED FEB 14, 2023, 8:54 PM SGT

SINGAPORE – Non-residents from China are not involved in a significant number of property and rental transactions in Singapore

they accounted for 1 per cent of all private property transactions, and about 7 per cent of private rental transactions.

On rental transactions for Housing Board flats, Ms Indranee said non-residents from China accounted for 14 per cent of such transactions

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...2-indranee
Non-residents from China are the ones who are flushed with money to buy private properties............... Big Grin
(15-02-2023, 12:04 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Non-residents from China are the ones who are flushed with money to buy private properties............... Big Grin

If you were them, would you buy private properties in China instead of in Singapore?   China is so big, there are far more places all over........so many cities...............why not use the money to buy two or three big houses in each city?  Why spend in tiny Singapore?
Ooi amdk arse lickers stooge’s say China bankrupt leh how to buy hor
https://media.tenor.com/1aSHGirgw0sAAAAM...arious.gif
(15-02-2023, 12:11 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]If you were them, would you buy private properties in China instead of in Singapore?   China is so big, there are far more places all over........so many cities...............why not use the money to buy two or three big houses in each city?  Why spend in tiny Singapore?

yes

there are called ghost town over there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiTDU8MZRYw
(15-02-2023, 12:14 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]yes

there are called ghost town over there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiTDU8MZRYw
In China there are lots of uncompleted houses, cos the developer( Evergrand), had not construct these houses to completion, and the purchasers don't want to pay the mortgages.........................thus these houses are empty................and they called it ghost towns................. crying Gross
Don't put your eggs in one basket when comes to investment. 
Property is best way to park wealth. 
Country security, steady currency 
Political stability.
Where else better than Singapore.
(15-02-2023, 12:11 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]If you were them, would you buy private properties in China instead of in Singapore?   China is so big, there are far more places all over........so many cities...............why not use the money to buy two or three big houses in each city?  Why spend in tiny Singapore?

Some of these non-residents from China, are doing money laundering..................that is the reason why they prefer to park their money here....... Big Grin
(15-02-2023, 12:20 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]Don't put your eggs in one basket when comes to investment. 
Property is best way to park wealth. 
Country security, steady currency 
Political stability.
Where else better than Singapore.

I am afraid 39% disagree with you.  Big Grin
(15-02-2023, 12:19 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]In China there are lots of uncompleted houses, cos the developer( Evergrand), had not construct these houses to completion, and the purchasers don't want to pay the mortgages.........................thus these houses are empty................and they called it ghost towns................. crying Gross

China property crisis: Beijing drafts 21-point plan to aid developers with financing, debt extensions, state media says | South China Morning Post (scmp.com)

the chow cheese pie 超极白 (CCP) bail them out
(15-02-2023, 12:24 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Some of these non-residents from China, are doing money laundering..................that is the reason why they prefer to park their money here....... Big Grin

yes

this is where they got their money

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...st-2740441
(15-02-2023, 12:27 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]yes

this is where they got their money

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...st-2740441
There are many scams which emanates from China............ crying
(15-02-2023, 12:24 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Some of these non-residents from China, are doing money laundering..................that is the reason why they prefer to park their money here....... Big Grin

I had known for the longest time that you are not called debodoh for nothing.

Do not use a word if you don't know what it means, and use it to sound smart but prove that you are not much better than sentinel.

Money laudering...to launder is to clean.  It's making dirty money clean.

How?

Say, you are a drug lord.  You make millions and billions of dollars selling drugs.  If you spend it, the authorities will ask: where does the money come from?  How come you can afford this GCB and a Maserati?  Obviously, you cannot tell them you are peddling drugs.

So, you set up a legit company.  It's not profitable, and you have no intention to work HARD to make it so.  All you do is to create fictitious Tax Invoices, Invoices, and make a profit in the books.  Damn! you even pay taxes to IRAS based on the fictitious profits.

This is one of a few ways of laundering money.  Now you can tell the government, I bought a GCB and a Maserati with profits I made in this company, all legit.

Got it?
(15-02-2023, 12:29 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]There are many scams which emanates from China............ crying

Yes, they pose as government officials, police, bank managers...all working as a team to scam boomers, especially the Chinese speaking ones.

And it worked.  Some boomers fell for it.
(15-02-2023, 12:26 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]China property crisis: Beijing drafts 21-point plan to aid developers with financing, debt extensions, state media says | South China Morning Post (scmp.com)

the chow cheese pie 超极白 (CCP) bail them out

To some extent.

If not, the property bubble will burst, and there will be mass suicides.

And the banks will fold...when loans are non-perfuming.

The CCP has to do this because if all those happen, there will be riots and revolution.  That humanbear will be kicked out by peepur power for sure. Rotfl
(15-02-2023, 12:39 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, they pose as government officials, police, bank managers...all working as a team to scam boomers, especially the Chinese speaking ones.

In fact many boomers fell for it................. Big Grin
(15-02-2023, 12:39 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, they pose as government officials, police, bank managers...all working as a team to scam boomers, especially the Chinese speaking ones.

they support china and now china poke them from behind

i know a boomer lost $500,00 to china investment scam

he told me it is charity to poor china

Are you one of the boomers kena scammed? If I were you, I'd aso kpkb chow cheese pie everyday
(15-02-2023, 12:44 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]they support china and now china poke them from behind

i know a boomer lost $500,00 to china investment scam

he told me it is charity to poor china

Kenna scam already cannot say goes to charity to the poor of China............. Big Grin
again use statistics to paint a story…is 1% in total numbers or total value?
(15-02-2023, 12:47 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Kenna scam already cannot say goes to charity to the poor of China............. Big Grin

he was very hurt by it
he support china
always say wechat very good app

now he kept quite about china
he said he knew about the scam he invested it and it is a charity
(15-02-2023, 12:47 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Kenna scam already cannot say goes to charity to the poor of China............. Big Grin

Are you one of the boomers kena scammed? Seems like several ah pehs here kena, no wonder so angry
(15-02-2023, 12:57 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Are you one of the boomers kena scammed? Seems like several ah pehs here kena, no wonder so angry

I am happy to report that I am not scammed by the China's scammers...........I will just switch off my phone when I get a call from a recorded message......... Big Grin
(15-02-2023, 01:00 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I am happy to report that I am not scammed by the China's scammers...........I will just switch off my phone when I get a call from a recorded message......... Big Grin

I see. So you're actually quite smart. Ah goat shd not hv called you debodoh. Very bad of him to do that right?
(15-02-2023, 01:02 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]I see. So you're actually quite smart. Ah goat shd not hv called you debodoh. Very bad of him to do that right?

They are free to call what they want, but if you are not that, then it does not matter................ Laughing nudie

Winnie just give the word, and the property confiscated.

I’d rather buy outside China.
(15-02-2023, 12:25 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I am afraid 39% disagree with you.  Big Grin

There always will be. 
To each his own. 
61% ok lah
Non resident 1% because all becomes PR or new citizen liao
(15-02-2023, 01:29 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]There always will be. 
To each his own. 
61% ok lah

Singapore is saved by the wisdom of the majority.

US-China
Russia-Ukraine
Oil-Gas=Inflation
Spy Balloons
= Troubled Times

Rape stories don't fit in well in our Parliament.
(15-02-2023, 01:27 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote: [ -> ]Winnie just give the word, and the property confiscated.

I’d rather buy outside China.

That humanbear can bring down Bi Xilai and Mayun.  What else he cannot do?
Pages: 1 2