SG Talk

Full Version: Should You Still Invest in Chinese Tech Stocks ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thinking

If Huawei goes for IPO, I will invest.

Didi is a loss making, unscrupulous company managed by traitors!
Tech companies such as Tencent, Alibaba and Baidu are very profitable. I don't think the Chinese govt is trying to clamp down on them. Rather, China is now at a stage where things have to be more regulated to protect the interest of consumers.

Even my relatives' illegally built house on a rural land in Guangdong had to be demolished recently. Also on the crackdown recently is scam calls and illegal fund transfer.
(25-07-2021, 12:30 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Tech companies such as Tencent, Alibaba and Baidu are very profitable. I don't think the Chinese govt is trying to clamp down on them. Rather, China is now at a stage where things have to be more regulated to protect the interest of consumers.

Even my relatives' illegally built house on a rural land in Guangdong had to be demolished recently. Also on the crackdown recently is scam calls and illegal fund transfer.

They have to prevent important data from being falling into the hands of foreign countries.

Didi has huge amount of such data!
Chinese Tech Stocks Crash ! 

Is it Good to Buy Now ?

chinese tech stock heavy selling continue Sad
Any good bargain?
Tencent & Alibaba should be still quite ok

If not wait patiently for the reversal signal of Lion OCBC Hang Seng Tech ETF
China Stock Crash ! Buy Sell or Hold ?

No point trying to catch the bottom now. There is room for another 20-30pct drop.
(25-07-2021, 12:24 PM)SgWinner Wrote: [ -> ]Thinking

still can but be very very very cautious
RH Tencent Tradeplan 

Disclaimer DYOD
www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=4243247169065946
RH Alibaba Trade Plan

Disclaimer DYOD
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=4243245542399442
yes…it will rebound but how much lower first?
I will buy 3032 today
One word. Run
seem bottom, time for technical rebounce
It is risky but worth buying.
Time to Buy