SG Talk

Full Version: Black Hawk helicopter from the Tennessee National Guard has crashed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chased balloons?
shot down by ufo
[Image: giphy.gif]
(16-02-2023, 08:25 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]https://youtu.be/hheVLbc9wjA

The US army must investigate why this black hawk crashed.  There were two down Black hawks in Somalia............ Big Grin
Made in U.Arse.A quality  Rotfl
(16-02-2023, 09:26 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ][Image: giphy.gif]

Space 1999.  I remember I was chasing this pretty girl from cedar girls but I cut short our date on Sunday just to watch the show Laughing
(16-02-2023, 11:44 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Space 1999.  I remember I was chasing this pretty girl from cedar girls but I cut short our date on Sunday just to watch the show Laughing

I love Space 1999 …. now it's 2023 … the best technology we can do is shoot balloons   Rotfl
Guess …. KPI …
i remember i was i only 4 then

my parents and neighbour was watching the show together in our hall

i dont what so great about the show then

i was fighting with my neigbour Caucasian daughther who is 4.5 years old in another hall
i remember i found her look funny
she has difference colored eyes and hairs
later as i get older i realized she has greenish blue eyes  and she has blonde hair

she pull out my underwear and playing with it
i was outrage and try to get it back but she is strong
i cry and yell louding for help but no one heard me crying

i remember we fight in that room the whole duration of the show
and she threw away my underwear and ran to her mummy after the show was over
She only interested in yr underwear ah? How cum?
(17-02-2023, 12:49 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]She only interested in yr underwear ah? How cum?

very good question

i remember  she told me,  when we were 11 years old, she was  angry when i keep gawking at her look and her complexion  
i told her i  found her weird cause she look like a living dolls  i saw in those emporium

later in my life my mum told me they are not really american, they are Normandy-French
(17-02-2023, 12:06 AM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]I love Space 1999 …. now it's 2023 … the best technology we can do is shoot balloons   Rotfl
Guess …. KPI …

Cheo kar pengz Laughing
[Image: EB2-BA91-F-27-F7-4-A91-B138-E59-FDE61-D08-B.jpg]