SG Talk

Full Version: Man cycles over an hour from Clarke Quay to Sengkang after clubbing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
$3 ride home instead of $40? Man cycles over an hour from Clarke Quay to Sengkang after clubbing

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3KgDkJw

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
Drunk can cycle?
Buy drinks for Thai gals can, but not Grab... Lol
I not surprised a lot will follow .

not just save money
also can exercise

Of course for most clubbers will claim , I already tired clubbing , also drink a lot a bit drunk how to cycle xiao
wait got accident how?

Of course For those still alert one wanna keep fit , yet not bad save money and cycle at night is different " feel " compare to day time.
IAM interested in his heart rate
(18-02-2023, 03:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I not surprised a lot will follow .

not just save money
also can exercise

Of course for most clubbers will claim , I already tired clubbing , also drink a lot a bit drunk how to cycle xiao
wait got accident how?

Of course For those still alert one wanna keep fit , yet not bad save money and cycle at night is different " feel " compare to day time.

After clubbing he should drunk, so to cycle on the road is dangerous to himself and other road users, it is a major cause of accident............. Big Grin
(18-02-2023, 03:10 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]After clubbing he should drunk, so to cycle on the road is dangerous to himself and other road users, it is a major cause of accident............. Big Grin

Smile Common sense leh , iF Drunk you still can cycle meh??? Already lie on the floor ...just wanna sleep.
(18-02-2023, 03:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile Common sense leh , iF Drunk you still can cycle meh??? Already lie on the floor ...just wanna sleep.

Drunk can still cycle but judgement is impaired as his vision may be blurred............. Big Grin
next time got cycling beer bar liao

He should thanks the gov for the exercise.
due to spike-proteins restricting the oxygen flow in the blood
extreme caution is warranted.
No this is not a spinning event
a sudden collapse due to hypoxia
cold pale and eyes showing Time to meet the LORD