SG Talk

Full Version: Staff says he was 'in disbelief' upon receiving termination email as Google
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Staff says he was 'in disbelief' upon receiving termination email as Google cuts jobs in Singapore

Read more šŸ“ https://bit.ly/3k9KHrH

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
nowaday no more iron rice bowl liao.
Google and their ahneh Helpdesk support have never been truly helpful or useful, so the layoffs are timely indeed Big Grin
Foreigners kena retrench? Nevermind, lah.

Like what Jac Lau said, he already can earn so much and has 2 condos and 1 bungalow

Can be 24 X 7 days garung guni
(19-02-2023, 12:22 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Foreigners kena retrench?Ā  Nevermind, lah.

Like what Jac Lau said, he already can earn so much and has 2 condos and 1 bungalow

Jac Lau always wants to boost about his finances, especially about his high figures in his CPF accounts................... Big Grin
Welcome to Reality! He failed to know that he is not a PaP Minister riding on Iron Rice Bowl with a clause ā€œDeath do us partā€.
(19-02-2023, 12:22 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Foreigners kena retrench?Ā  Nevermind, lah.

CECA always cry loudly when they are not welcome by landlord or retrench

local just accept it quitely

there are once CECA is not welcome in a room rented adverĀ 

KNN that CECA post it on social media claim racism
16 weeks compensation plus 2 weeks for every year of service...quite generous.
youtube CEO already resign
maybe she was ask to leave...
just remain in self denial lor
just go to work as normal and pretend u still have a job.....lol
i think this ah neh staff was the one that shut down my youtube channe
i had 1 yt channel that talk bad abt pap daily
then he shut it down
and anyhow use copyright strike as reason to shut me down

now obi-good....lol
there 2 types of retrenchments

1 want it because ..windfall money...not afriad, bec the skills and experience sure will get something better , example my friend took the windfall and buy brand new hybrid car ..less than 1 weeks working as a manager with competitor and paid higher

or

logs..many years withthe company with limited growth potential..these are usually waiting to be chop ..

so which one are you
(19-02-2023, 07:23 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]CECA always cry loudly when they are not welcome by landlord or retrench

local just accept it quitely

there are once CECA is not welcome in a room rented adverĀ 

KNN that CECA post it on social media claim racism

Who the fug would rent to a ceca?