SG Talk

Full Version: Blinken meets China’s Wang Yi, warns against helping Russia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/2/19...ng+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR3nOk0N4GeNqaOElSOitfO5YcSamHD4ETC6ZAzTTR4I2SFHuPHYdX1o8SU
Blinken kena fxxked!  Rotfl
AngMoh trying to say he can send weapons to Ukraine 

But you China man cannot
US behaving like 'small people'.
whole Russian armed forces are already in Ukraine
more quietly being mobilised
(19-02-2023, 11:34 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Blinken kena fxxked!  Rotfl

by u and gaypanda? Laughing
Wang Yi told him go fly kite.
(19-02-2023, 01:01 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]US behaving like 'small people'.

Not “small ppl”
To be exact is 伪君子.
(19-02-2023, 01:09 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]by u and gaypanda? Laughing

Blinken's backside is too smelly for me!  Rotfl
Putin has to go...he invaded a sovereign country.
China is going to save Putin?

Don't bring trouble to yourself by siding with trouble maker.

Putin has to be taught a lesson.
(19-02-2023, 01:14 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Putin has to go...he invaded a sovereign country.

Biggest trouble maker is USA!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9ShDvZWkAImpZi?format=jpg&name=small

[Image: vpaqqCROtTg6qYqI8mqjZXeT6qA0MktgSBWlh65P...b8369a088f]

[Image: Screenshot-20230219-132715-com-android-c...083712.jpg]

Actually i very pro West but all these news i really don't know how to interpret to West's favor.

Why USA wasting time to take action against China. Don't understand why USA and the West not team up and teach China a lesson why need to waste time talking to them? just ban and cancel PRC from any international forum and international scene like sanctioning Russia and Myanmar why waste time with PRC really don't know.

Any pro USA gang here can give answer ? PRC is the only part that causing the West sanction on Russia doesn't work, if the West also sanction PRC the whole world will be back to their favor and easily stop the war. Why not just beat PRC to submission? Why scared of Chinese a pek?
(19-02-2023, 01:26 PM)gordongekko Wrote: [ -> ]Actually i very pro West but all these news i really don't know how to interpret to West's favor.

Why USA wasting time to take action against China. Don't understand why USA and the West not team up and teach China a lesson why need to waste time talking to them? just ban and cancel PRC from any international forum and international scene like sanctioning Russia and Myanmar why waste time with PRC really don't know.

Any pro USA gang here can give answer ? PRC is the only part that causing the West sanction on Russia doesn't work, if the West also sanction PRC the whole world will be back to their favor and easily stop the war. Why not just beat PRC to submission? Why scared of Chinese a pek?

Funny u support terrorist country who wont even blink an eye murdering own citizens.
[Image: ad8DQmV_460swp.webp]

USA is telling China they going to murder its closest neighbour and China better pretend never see.
(19-02-2023, 01:32 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]USA is telling China they going to murder its closest neighbour and China better pretend never see.

NATO wants to push their presence all the way to Russia Far East with a pro-Assmerican puppet like Zelensky!

https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/Navalny...ds-and-gas

https://www.lowyinstitute.org/the-interp...s-far-east

(19-02-2023, 01:30 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Funny u support terrorist country who wont even blink an eye murdering own citizens.

I don't know which terrorist country you are referring to. Perhaps you should be more explicit.

But one thing for sure, i don't support terrorist and hypocrite sowing hatred for own gains. 

Provoking someone to go into war is equally evil of starting a war.
(19-02-2023, 01:09 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]Today my meow meow berry smelly? Laughing

Holangkan loh
Russians know ahkua sold to weapon american co for Billions
with Putin fighting they r in real s h i t.
[Image: Screenshot-2023-02-19-at-13-45-26-Blinke...Russia.png]
(19-02-2023, 01:40 PM)gordongekko Wrote: [ -> ]Provoking someone to go into war is equally evil of starting a war.

Which country is having more than 700 military bases all over the world leh?
(19-02-2023, 01:40 PM)gordongekko Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know which terrorist country you are referring to. Perhaps you should be more explicit.

But one thing for sure, i don't support terrorist and hypocrite sowing hatred for own gains. 

Provoking someone to go into war is equally evil of starting a war.

Isn't all these the work of US? 
They even admitted they trained terrorists in ME. So who would attack US twin towers?
(19-02-2023, 01:26 PM)gordongekko Wrote: [ -> ]Actually i very pro West but all these news i really don't know how to interpret to West's favor.

(19-02-2023, 01:47 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't all these the work of US? 
They even admitted they trained terrorists in ME. So who would attack US twin towers?

Bro you don't get what i mean. I am asking Pro West to give me the answer. I don't need you to tell me all these. I am waiting for answer from our USA supporters. Why they so quiet?
Those ppl always bombing here with USA righteous why so quiet?
(19-02-2023, 01:14 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Putin has to go...he invaded a sovereign country.

I agree Putin has to be taught a lesson,  he is an axis of evil.  Why can't he leave Ukraine alone.................? Big Grin

China and Russia are not natural partners, but are being pushed by the US to come together.

China is all along only interested in making itself prosperous and improving the lives of its citizens but with the US realizing that they are losing in the competition, they placed all sorts of trade sanctions on Chinese companies, including Huawei, which they have provided no evidence for its alleged spying.

Next, the US formed alliances of all sorts to encircle China, notably Korea and Japan, not forgeting Australia and India. Being left with not too many friends in its neighbourhood, why would China want to have one more enemy in Russia? It's better that they band together to counter the forces of US and the West. But it does not mean that China agree with Russia, only that they will support each other when it serves their purpose.
China is both Russia and Ukraine's friend. 
She has been very careful not to take sides. 
But US with EU pushing with more weapons. Bombed gas pipes. Not wanting to stop the war. Ukerianes are suffering. Time to act.
China has a plan for EU. Talk must be on  the table. Give and take.
Do they want peace?
(19-02-2023, 02:12 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I agree Putin has to be taught a lesson,  he is an axis of evil.  Why can't he leave Ukraine alone.................? Big Grin

The biggest EVIL is  :

[Image: ad8DQmV_460swp.webp]
(19-02-2023, 02:14 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]China and Russia are not natural partners, but are being pushed by the US to come together.

China is all along only interested in making itself prosperous and improving the lives of its citizens but with the US realizing that they are losing in the competition, they placed all sorts of trade sanctions on Chinese companies, including Huawei, which they have provided no evidence for its alleged spying.

Next, the US formed alliances of all sorts to encircle China, notably Korea and Japan, not forgeting Australia and India. Being left with not too many friends in its neighbourhood, why would China want to have one more enemy in Russia? It's better that they band together to counter the forces of US and the West. But it does not mean that China agree with Russia, only that they will support each other when it serves their purpose.

Agreed. USA was sleep walking into their own trap. The most beneficial situation to them was to encircle China which they already succeeded but they overplayed it in Ukraine thinking it is manageable as Russian is already under sanction and PRC were tamed but they miscalculated PRC play their hand quite well and now 大头and大条. 

天天硬事2972期——01 欧洲媒体形容王毅莫尼黑会议对美国延续战狼外交(王毅羞辱美国??? Rotfl ),王毅批美国歇斯底里 02 菲律宾小马科斯称南海激光照射事件不宜启动美菲防御条约,菲律宾为何不呼叫美国帮助

牛叉!美国国务卿主动提出和中国谈!布林肯要求王毅就“气球”和”星链”向美国道歉,并且要求中国军方开通危机沟通热线!王毅拒绝道歉并且告知对方:解放军的事情我不知道,你们自己想办法!事后美国再就俄罗斯恐吓  Rotfl

Pages: 1 2