SG Talk

Full Version: President's charity show 10th October.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
President 's charity show on 10th October...this coming  Sunday. 

Our Madam President should be gracing the event to garner for support and generous donations. 

Hope she will enjoy the show ......
Given Covid 19, will there be a live show,?
Coincide with 10.10 sale
(06-10-2021, 08:51 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]President 's charity show on 10th October...this coming  Sunday. 

Our Madam President should be gracing the event to garner for support and generous donations. 

Hope she will enjoy the show ......

Since it is a President show, Mdm President should start the ball rolling, by donating the first money..
(06-10-2021, 09:59 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Since it is a President show, Mdm President should start the ball rolling, by donating the first money..
Yes, this will certainly be an excellent gesture 👏
Charity show?
already life very difficult...
Just ask that president don’t take this month and next month pay can help a lot
Money not enough how to donate ?...ask the businessman and corporate to donate only.
Let's hope every dollar and cent donation goes to charity, and that nothing is wasted along the way then it is the best thing to do?
Not my president. I did not vote for her. Its PAP president.
(06-10-2021, 08:55 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Given Covid 19, will there be a live show,?

In this difficult time, The president should choose right location to held the event.
More spaces would be better.
(06-10-2021, 10:12 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, this will certainly be an excellent gesture 👏

if i were her donate 1 m is no problem that is only 6 mths salary
If FTrs donate, will it be considered foreign interference?
Another Con Hee Church service where they sing songs, entertain the crowds and collect money.
i will not donate....
Only fools will donate.

3.5 Million collected out of the total $$ will be given to MediaCorpse for air-time . . . anyway. Why also must donate to mediacorpse?
Won't be watching. Wasting my time.
(08-10-2021, 09:06 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Only fools will donate.

3.5 Million collected out of the total $$ will be given to MediaCorpse for air-time . . . anyway.  Why also must donate to mediacorpse?

As always many charities money are siphon off by middleman, therefore the money donated don't go only to the charities but to the various middleman......
not my presidante
If all the ministers donate half their annual salaries the target will be met and they are still paid higher than Biden???
(08-10-2021, 10:03 PM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]If all the ministers donate half their annual salaries the target will be met and they are still paid higher than Biden???

You have hit the nail on the head...... Clapping
President's Charity channel 5 just started wah Rebecca Lim very pretty leh you see lah?
Nurul Aini together with Rebecca Lim both hosting the charity show wah both so nicely groomed and very pretty leh, switch on now channel 5 watch it don't miss it open your heart and mind ok?

President Halimah baju very smart and nice showing her support to charitable needs and deeds good isn't it?
(08-10-2021, 09:09 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]Won't be watching. Wasting my time.

For  the past few years, I didn't watch this show.  It is downright boring and not entertaining..
(10-10-2021, 07:52 PM)I concur. I’ve not watched even a single one since it’s inception.debono Wrote: [ -> ]For  the past few years, I didn't watch this show.  It is downright boring and not entertaining..
(08-10-2021, 10:03 PM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]If all the ministers donate half their annual salaries the target will be met and they are still paid higher than Biden???

FTs earn 20% to 100% more than us.

How many of them donated? 

Did CECA rob our jobs donate any monies?

PAP keep squeezing us dry, suck our blood and still must die for Endemic.

WTF!
Ask those south Asian to donate why need us since he said we are racist and they create jobs and they must also need to create money for them what.
Not watching Big Grin
(10-10-2021, 08:01 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Not watching Big Grin

The only catch with this show is, they use those very sick and handicapped people to tug at our heart strings......
(10-10-2021, 08:01 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Not watching Big Grin

Me too not watching.  Dont want to spoil my eye sight and save electricity.
Pages: 1 2