SG Talk

Full Version: Singapore sees surge in abandoned pets as inflation drives up costs of care
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Singapore sees surge in abandoned pets as inflation drives up costs of care

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/southeast...e=rss_feed
Can abandon cat but cannot abandon dog.
Cat still has its wildness but dog has already been domesticated, it will die if abandoning.
More likely the reasons is because Spore has opened up and most of us are back at work in office Big Grin
i already pass my pet Rabbit to another owner ..i cannot spend time with it ..so better give to some one who can
(20-02-2023, 01:45 PM)keys Wrote: [ -> ]i already pass my pet Rabbit to another owner ..i cannot spend time with it ..so better give to some one who can

Rabbit also quite long life. If I did not remember wrongly, it can live up to 12 years old.
If you have been to Canada, you may see wild rabbit. Rotfl
Any arowana fish?
(20-02-2023, 05:01 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote: [ -> ]Any arowana fish?

My friend’s fish died.  He decided to cook it and said it was delicious Big Grin

But very bony.
(20-02-2023, 05:24 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]My friend’s fish died.  He decided to cook it and said it was delicious Big Grin

But very bony.

Arowana needs to use pad lock to lock the fish tank cover.
It will perform high jump occasionally. Big Grin
(20-02-2023, 03:12 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Rabbit also quite long life. If I did not remember wrongly, it can live up to 12 years old.
If you have been to Canada, you may see wild rabbit. Rotfl

Rabbit needs alot of care one 

need to get hays... need to clean poop area 

and since i can only keep one , need to spend time otherwise very lonely 

so give to people whom can afford those