SG Talk

Full Version: Sgbutt these Tibetan girls are much more daring and adventurous than you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Tibetan girl was shocked by the speed of China's high-speed rail

Tibetan girls go out of Tibet to inland

(08-02-2023, 09:28 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Expect 

Tibetan sisters go to Chongqing

Tibetan girls get drunk on oxygen when they go to the mainland!

干干净净的虫草,牧民在海拔4800米的山上挖一天,能赚多少钱?#shortvideo
Ah butt shd take a tour to the silk road, instead of guessing and shouting market collapse and china collapse everyday.

-30°C, 5400m above sea level, declare sovereignty, Tibetan frontier female soldiers are so cool

This is the first documentary of a Tibetan frontier female soldier climbing an ice peak at an altitude of 5,400 meters to declare sovereignty

【The style of Chinese female soldiers, I guard the border for the motherland】 "I am the boundary marker, and the boundary marker is me" - the female border guard of the Tibet Military Region climbed to the top of Wajiela! Wajiela Pass, more than 5,000 meters above sea level, is located at the southern foot of the Himalayas, which means Phantom Mountain in Tibetan. The mountain is high and steep, in the tuyere, with strong winds all year round, with an average wind force of 6 or more, covered by thick fog and ice, and the temperature is about minus 10 degrees Celsius. The mountain is closed from October to June of the next year. This is the first company of a frontier defense regiment in the Tibet Military Region. patrol point. The female soldiers of the regiment who had completed their service took the initiative to apply to their superiors to form a patrol team and go to the border to perform their first and last patrol mission in the barracks.

Tibet: 100 Years of Revolution | 西藏:一个世纪的变革

(21-02-2023, 09:17 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]

Tibetan girls go out of Tibet to inland

Some of you here should bow your head in shame.

A Tibetan national can speak better Mandarin than you, a Han, with blood lines to the ancient Chinese. Omg!  Rotfl
(09-05-2023, 08:22 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Some of you here should bow your head in shame.

A Tibetan national can speak better Mandarin than you, a Han, with blood lines to the ancient Chinese. Omg!  Rotfl

Tibetan national???

Stop behaving like a DF!  Rotfl
(09-05-2023, 08:25 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Tibetan national???

Stop behaving like a DF!  Rotfl

You don't deny that you are a Han?
(09-05-2023, 08:32 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]You don't deny that you are a Han?

You don't deny that you are a stupid DF Goatflower?
(09-05-2023, 08:55 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You don't deny that you are a stupid DF Goatflower?

Are you a Singaporean or a Malaysian?
(09-05-2023, 10:27 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Are you a Singaporean or a Malaysian?

Trying to prove what
(09-05-2023, 08:55 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You don't deny that you are a stupid DF Goatflower?

Aiya 活了一大把年纪还分不清 national and race. 它应该是 han national 吧?!
(09-05-2023, 10:36 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to prove what

Is cityhantam such a weakling that she needs you to come to her rescue?  Rolleyes
(09-05-2023, 10:39 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Is cityhantam such a weakling that she needs you to come to her rescue?  Rolleyes

And u need to support Sgbutt so vigorously?
(09-05-2023, 10:27 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Are you a Singaporean or a Malaysian?

You are an Assmerican or 呆蛙?
Can be model can even earn more if open leg wide
(09-05-2023, 10:59 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You are an Assmerican or 呆蛙?

I am proud to declare that I am a Singaporean of Han origin.  Cool

[Image: IMG-20220111-WA0016.jpg]
(09-05-2023, 11:05 AM)SeewhatLook Wrote: [ -> ]Can be model can even earn more if open leg wide

They can get a lot of money from selling cordycept!

台湾一对漂亮的母女来大陆旅游后,被生活场景所震撼,不想回去了;这可让台独民进党吓傻了,继续禁止组团大陆游
Sgbutt must apologize to CCP and PRC citizen. Insulting Han and sgtalkers Angry
(20-02-2023, 11:45 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]

Tibetan girl was shocked by the speed of China's high-speed rail

I would not because I cannot deny that China's engineers are really good.  Credit should be given when it is due.  In fact, there are more engineers in China than the entire population of Singapore.

Tibet, on the other hand, is a country which is rich in culture and if you are so inclined, you may want to go there to see Potala Palace, to immerse yourself in Tibetan Buddhism and take part in some of their religous activities, although, if you ask me, I will tell you to stay away!  Go there to see but do not take part.

Tibet is not as advanced as China in terms of engineering and many other aspects of modern creature comforts.

Not just this Tibetan girl, but I would say all Tibetans who have not travelled outside of their country before would be surprised at the speed of China's HSR.
(23-05-2023, 10:50 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Tibet, on the other hand, is a country 

Stop toking cok!

Tibet is a territory of China! 
(23-05-2023, 10:52 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Stop toking cok!

Tibet is a territory of China! 

Tsai Ing-wen never said that.   Rolleyes
(23-05-2023, 10:54 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Tsai Ing-wen never said that.   Rolleyes

Tsai Ing-wen is your 小三 ah?  Thinking Rotfl
(23-05-2023, 11:05 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Tsai Ing-wen is your 小三 ah?  Thinking Rotfl

No, she is the President of China. Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2