SG Talk

Full Version: Don't laugh - This is How INDIA Will Become Next USA by 2050
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brought to you by a Hindi-speaking YouTuber with nearly 5 million subscribers...

Now I know what the Indians have been watching on their smart phones.. Big Grin

Why so many video posted here are overblown....not suitable for mobile viewing. Its quite irritating.
butt no more feeling by now.
(23-02-2023, 06:38 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Why so many video posted here are overblown....not suitable for mobile viewing. Its quite irritating.

Just watch directly from the YouTube site lah...which will follow your display aspect.
You may like to watch this You-tuber as he entertain you with the idea that "India Will Take Over The World Economy"......and PLEASE TRY NOT LAUGH until u read his disclaimer in the comment section.Big Grin

Quote from Andrei Jikh
*None of this is meant to be construed as investment advice, it's for entertainment purposes only. Links above include affiliate commission or referrals. I'm part of an affiliate network and I receive compensation from partnering websites. The video is accurate as of the posting date but may not be accurate in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koB_4-hF4Us