SG Talk

Full Version: 'Badge lady' Phoon Chiu Yoke claims trial for going maskless again, influencer Xiaxue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
“Badge lady” Phoon Chiu Yoke returned to court today for failing to wear a mask thrice last year, with influencer Xiaxue taking the witness stand.

https://cna.asia/3Is5pLt
knn the RSAF (Round Short And Fat) midget Xiasuay never failed to seek attention to gain viewership
(24-02-2023, 01:13 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]knn the RSAF (Round Short And Fat) midget Xiasuay never failed to seek attention to gain viewership

Wendy Cheng. Very short but fierce. Chilli padi type.

But she knows how to succeed.
(24-02-2023, 01:21 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Wendy Cheng. Very short but fierce. Chilli padi type.

But she knows how to succeed.

she got gangs of ppl behind her to gain monetary reward.

still remember last time she openly wanted to sue another blockers and ppl stupid enough to follow the saga and ended up all wayang to gain viewership.
should lock both in a small room and livestream for money
waste of state resources... to claim trial to something that she is obviously guilty of
sad to say she is right
coronavirus causing covid19 does not exist
a great injustice is done on a state level.
i can't join u to harm her.
just imagine a virus so dangerous dat we need China to go maskless now.
we do not see people dropping dead.
shame on you.
such stupid people
these soverigners fck care u what law
they're abv it!
go court? go la!
The problem noone has the sample
coronavirus causing the disease covid 19
dat causes problem
how u get the vaccine
let me tell u
chonTU-ed tioTox-ed
why give prolific skins link wehn its on youtube?
those tio charge during the last 3 years for all the stupid law not wearing mask, not stay at home, detour to buy food after getting MC damn suay
(24-02-2023, 04:20 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]why give prolific skins link wehn its on youtube?

I thought you showed a horror movie.

I saw a ghost.