SG Talk

Full Version: China : War can happen anytime over issues with Taiwan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Taiwan really needs to spend more on military to prepare for its defense.

http://www.ladbible.com/news/news-china-...n-20211006
[Image: 3471.jpeg]
Many years NATO..."Wolf are coming !?
I don't believe China will attack Taiwan first, unless Taiwan did something stupid like declare independence. Reason is simple - however much we believe that Xi is the emperor, he has a lot of enemies in CCP, waiting to pounce on him at every chance. The start of a war without any good reason will give them that chance.

Xi thrives on support from the masses, as he's able to provide most Chinese with better lives year after year. War will see some devastation from the Chinese side, no matter how overwhelming the force seems to be.
(07-10-2021, 09:56 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't believe China will attack Taiwan first, unless Taiwan did something stupid like declare independence. Reason is simple - however much we believe that Xi is the emperor, he has a lot of enemies in CCP, waiting to pounce on him at every chance. The start of a war without any good reason will give them that chance.

Xi thrives on support from the masses, as he's able to provide most Chinese with better lives year after year. War will see some devastation from the Chinese side, no matter how overwhelming the force seems to be.

It is written into Chinese law. China will have to attack Taiwan if they declare independence. Or liaise with foreign forces to promote independence at the interpretation of China.

China can invoke these laws....
since he has given the warning, the rest is up to the tw govt to avoid making even the smallest misstep

也就是说,千万别越过雷池那一步
China dont need to attack Taiwan, just surround it will do
PLAN … encircled the island - step one
Step 2 - ask Veggie English step down
Step 3 - ask pro PRC gov take over
Step 4 - discuss HK style governance

If Step 2 - No GO
Step 3 - daily sorties on military targets
Step 4 - prepare for invasion

As for the Disunited Shite of Assmerica … choose. Few billions of treasuries or bonds purchase or body bags  …. PRCunts can sell them of bulk discount
(07-10-2021, 10:13 PM)keys Wrote: [ -> ]China dont need to attack Taiwan, just surround it will do

Embrago
[Image: https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg....opY2%3D751]
[Image: JW-INVASION-OF-TAIWAN_v3-1.jpg]
(07-10-2021, 10:51 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ][Image: JW-INVASION-OF-TAIWAN_v3-1.jpg]

Just scaring them only …. you think SunZi will approve of telling your enemy your attack plans?
(07-10-2021, 10:53 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Just scaring them only …. you think SunZi will approve of telling your enemy your attack plans?

Wah lan.... shiok leh. Make us all song abit lah.

Love invasion plans and stories. nudie Rotfl
武统台灣的条件归纳为7条 :

1. 台湾宣布独立
2. 台湾实质独立
3. 台湾内乱
4. 台湾获得核武
5. 无限期延迟两岸讨论统一的对话
6. 外国势力干涉台湾内政
7. 外国军队驻扎台湾
(07-10-2021, 11:12 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Wah lan.... shiok leh. Make us all song abit lah.

Love invasion plans and stories. nudie Rotfl

I bet Veggie English transfer more $$$ out and asking the housemaid to start cleaning her home in Assmerica
CCP trash always making life hard for other chinese…..really HJ
(07-10-2021, 11:30 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]CCP trash always making life hard for other chinese…..really HJ

[Image: I%27m+Not+Chinese+I%27m+Taiwanese+Mug+Te...hite+1.jpg]
(07-10-2021, 11:30 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]CCP trash always making life hard for other chinese…..really HJ

Yr mother in Taiwan ah.... Gross
(07-10-2021, 11:41 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Yr mother in Taiwan ah.... Gross

牛屄 Rolleyes
(07-10-2021, 11:36 PM)lcityhantam Wrote: [ -> ][Image: I%27m+Not+Chinese+I%27m+Taiwanese+Mug+Te...hite+1.jpg]

oh…i thought you said u r Singaporean…. Thinking
(07-10-2021, 11:45 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]oh…i thought you said u r Singaporean…. Thinking

Oh NO foreign interference …. FICA …. better he run off before it kicks in
(07-10-2021, 11:46 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Oh NO foreign interference …. FICA …. better he run off before it kicks in

Rotfl ah sham lai liao
(07-10-2021, 11:51 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]Rotfl ah sham lai liao

Kinda wonder is Disunited Shite of Assmerica come fugging around … they do anything? Or yes, y'all my white superior master?
(07-10-2021, 11:45 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]oh…i thought you said u r Singaporean…. Thinking

You had nightmare that he became a Taiwanese?  Rotfl

You mean your Syonanese bitch life to suck goat cocks and lick Jpenis?  Smile

I thought you bitch like all hard-core thingy?  lol
(08-10-2021, 12:01 AM)amata Wrote: [ -> ]You mean your Syonanese bitch life to suck goat cocks and lick Jpenis?  Smile

hopeless synonan  Laughing

My NRIC shows that I am a Singaporean. At the same time I am also a Chinese!  Laughing

Does your NRIC show that you are a Japenis?  Thinking
(08-10-2021, 12:01 AM)amata Wrote: [ -> ]You mean your Syonanese bitch life to suck goat cocks and lick Jpenis?  Smile

Rotfl stupid jhk 番仔 appear already….ur mother let u out of the cage to play tonight?
(07-10-2021, 11:57 PM)alanis Wrote: [ -> ]You had nightmare that he became a Taiwanese?  Rotfl

Ah Put’s mistress so rich..why still hang out here do foreign interference? Thinking
(08-10-2021, 12:11 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]hopeless synonan  Laughing

gaypanda  Big Grin

[Image: A337-BD6-A-27-CC-4511-AFA8-45-ED32121-B45.gif]
Pages: 1 2