SG Talk

Full Version: sgporeans very fedup with PAP ,MISTERS MTF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Forwarded msg :
Dear Minister:
My mom is critically ill in the hospital.  She was admitted for reasons unrelated to covid but was also diagnosed with covid upon admission.
The doctor granted two family members special permission to see her (behind glass door) on 1 Oct.  We rushed down to SGH but upon reaching there, we were told that “sorry, an ART is required before you can go in and our ART counter closes at 5.30pm.  Home kits are not recognised.  Please come back tomorrow”.  Seriously? SGH imposes an ART rule before allowing one to have access to see their critically ill family members but keeps this counter open only from 830am to 530pm?  Will patients choose to depart only during working hours?  We left disappointed and wanted to go back first thing the following morning but alas, MOH sent an SMS at 530am on 2 Oct, slapping my sister and I with a QO.  We had no chance to see my mom for what could possibly be the last time. 
Thereafter, it was a flurry of attempts to reach out to various hotlines to explain our situation.  Many Certis officers (who were manning the hotline) said they would escalate the case, but till now, no one has come back to us.  An appeal number was given to us.  We were told to get a doctor’s memo, which we did,  and sent to the appeal hotline.  Someone read the whatsapp message but did not bother to even acknowledge us. Calls to MOH hotline went unanswered and no one called back after we left our number.  We had to plead with the doctor to try her best to keep our mom alive until we get over this QO ordeal. 
In the meantime, our mom’s helper was diagnosed with covid on 3 Oct.  We called the hotline again asking if MOH can help send our helper to quarantine facility.  I wanted to quickly get out of this QO and see to my mom, and not risk an infection staying in the same house.  The standard response from the officer was “please let your maid recover at home”.  This entire episode makes me feel like we are just another statistical number to your Ministry and the MTF, with no consideration for the situation. 
If the government has chosen the path of treating this whole covid situation like an endemic, then please follow through with similar protocols all the way.  Why quarantine us, when we have been vaccinated and have a negative PCR test result? Moreover, in making us travel 10km to the nearest PCR center to take our PCR test, it is already a mockery of the situation.  How many people would we have infected along the way if we were covid positive? 
There are endless procedures introduced for the sake of having a procedure. All-in-all, an extremely bad handling of processes every step of the way!
Really shit!  The MTF has no plans or ideas as to what shld be done along the way.  They simply do not know how & what to do.  Horrible!
Ask those who advocates endemic living... keep harping on living with virus but stretched resources without fitting their feet into other shoes... of cuz easy say then done... these situations r under 5k cases...
(07-10-2021, 09:04 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Ask those who advocates endemic living... keep harping on living with virus but stretched resources without fitting their feet into other shoes... of cuz easy say then done... these situations r under 5k cases...

Living with endemic is no fun thing, and it is easier said than done.  There are lots of restrictions when we need to live with the Covid virus...
Biggest screw ups by PAP!
That's the task force PLAN! more like a 'HORLAN' plan than a east coast plan. SadSad
PAP is good la.,.. dun complain. When others suffer complaining , many term them as whining.
The inefficiency of their workrate has been there for decades. Its just been camouflaged with many deceitful beautiful facade.......
(07-10-2021, 09:16 PM)wulala Wrote: [ -> ]That's the task force PLAN! more like a 'HORLAN' plan than a east coast plan. SadSad

The task force to combat covid-19 has failed miserably, with the high numbers of infections and deaths.  Something must be done, and done soon, else it will affect the next GE ......
(07-10-2021, 09:23 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]The task force to combat covid-19 has failed miserably, with the high numbers of infections and deaths.  Something must be done, and done soon, else it will affect the next GE ......

No worries, some carrots will be dangled to sinkies and all will sing God praise PAP  Big Grin
(07-10-2021, 09:31 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]No worries, some carrots will be dangled to sinkies and all will sing God praise PAP  Big Grin

the most naive  wild dream
lw already said 9% gst in 2022
Whole system is based on rules and robots following rules and no way to make exceptions even when rules don't make sense.
(07-10-2021, 09:31 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]No worries, some carrots will be dangled to sinkies and all will sing God praise PAP  Big Grin

The pop. here must learn to remember what had been done previously, and hide it in their hearts, and bring it out in the next GE......
I think the team we have has very interest and low efficiency in running the country. But I do not have the solution.
They come out with such ruling without using their brain. 

Preventing family members from visiting their critically ill/dying love one for the last time at the most critical moment. No compassion.

Remove that damn ART ruling requirment!!! MOH MINISTER.
(07-10-2021, 09:37 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]I think the team we have has very interest and low efficiency in running the country.  But I do not have the solution.

There will be no solution, because the real solution will shake the whole system at its very core and eventually bring it down. And we do not know if the replacement system is good enough. 

The only thing we can do now is to pray that the music does not stop at our generation.
The taskforce came up a half fook endemic policy and the team that implement it fook it up all the way. That's how we are in such a chaotic mess now.
(07-10-2021, 09:23 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]The task force to combat covid-19 has failed miserably, with the high numbers of infections and deaths.  Something must be done, and done soon, else it will affect the next GE ......

Question is being power for decades. will they even listen.... only close to election they will shout "Singaporean Comes First". its just a lips service.
(07-10-2021, 08:14 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]Forwarded msg :
Dear Minister:
My mom is critically ill in the hospital.  She was admitted for reasons unrelated to covid but was also diagnosed with covid upon admission.
The doctor granted two family members special permission to see her (behind glass door) on 1 Oct.  We rushed down to SGH but upon reaching there, we were told that “sorry, an ART is required before you can go in and our ART counter closes at 5.30pm.  Home kits are not recognised.  Please come back tomorrow”.  Seriously? SGH imposes an ART rule before allowing one to have access to see their critically ill family members but keeps this counter open only from 830am to 530pm?  Will patients choose to depart only during working hours?  We left disappointed and wanted to go back first thing the following morning but alas, MOH sent an SMS at 530am on 2 Oct, slapping my sister and I with a QO.  We had no chance to see my mom for what could possibly be the last time. 
Thereafter, it was a flurry of attempts to reach out to various hotlines to explain our situation.  Many Certis officers (who were manning the hotline) said they would escalate the case, but till now, no one has come back to us.  An appeal number was given to us.  We were told to get a doctor’s memo, which we did,  and sent to the appeal hotline.  Someone read the whatsapp message but did not bother to even acknowledge us. Calls to MOH hotline went unanswered and no one called back after we left our number.  We had to plead with the doctor to try her best to keep our mom alive until we get over this QO ordeal. 
In the meantime, our mom’s helper was diagnosed with covid on 3 Oct.  We called the hotline again asking if MOH can help send our helper to quarantine facility.  I wanted to quickly get out of this QO and see to my mom, and not risk an infection staying in the same house.  The standard response from the officer was “please let your maid recover at home”.  This entire episode makes me feel like we are just another statistical number to your Ministry and the MTF, with no consideration for the situation. 
If the government has chosen the path of treating this whole covid situation like an endemic, then please follow through with similar protocols all the way.  Why quarantine us, when we have been vaccinated and have a negative PCR test result? Moreover, in making us travel 10km to the nearest PCR center to take our PCR test, it is already a mockery of the situation.  How many people would we have infected along the way if we were covid positive? 
There are endless procedures introduced for the sake of having a procedure. All-in-all, an extremely bad handling of processes every step of the way!
Really shit!  The MTF has no plans or ideas as to what shld be done along the way.  They simply do not know how & what to do.  Horrible!

Which facebook page source this post come from? I want to go there scold this poster..
HSA n MOH have many PhD holders... they r experts in their respective fields... they have all d data... studies tests results etc... they have good cases studies from Israel n US which have high vaccinated rates... didn't d Phds learn from these n adapt measures n policies to our country situation? They r highly paid by tax payers... what r they doing n thinking at their desks? All they do is ask for data from sinovac n do nothing else? Just map out roadmap n tell tax payers live with the inconveniences? Bid final farewell to the PGs after achieving high vaccination rates? Where is the accountability or even an acknowledgement of flops?
For the moron who posted this, let me give you some down to earth advice

Your mother is very ill and could be the last time you see her

What should you do?

Whine, complain and write a post to the minister?

To achieve what, you tell me, dumbass unfilial child
We don't spread viruses to others.
We don't create variants.
We don't talk down on others.
We aim to reduce the infected cases.
We don't prevent people from injecting what is approved internationally.
(07-10-2021, 09:11 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Living with endemic is no fun thing, and it is easier said than done.  There are lots of restrictions when we need to live with the Covid virus...

FamiLee bey tulan meh?..Getting very messy. OYK n L.Wong don play play. 3,200 hit liao. 5,000 target coming...
[Image: IMG-20210927-WA0003.jpg]
(07-10-2021, 09:11 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Living with endemic is no fun thing, and it is easier said than done.  There are lots of restrictions when we need to live with the Covid virus...
Task Force getting very confused and vetting us like as and when...very messy. Sick

I concur with you. Living with coronavirus is worst than living with a few king cobras running around in your bedroom because you can see and evade the cobras whereas the virus you cannot see......... Big Grin
In the past, while a lot of other countries are seeing a spike in number of cases, we have very low cases in sg. Now we are just going thru what other countries had gone thru previously. Once we passed this stage and the majority of the population had been infected, recovered and gained natural immunity, the situation will improve. The infection rate will come down and that's where endemic will begin. Hang on.
(08-10-2021, 06:43 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]In the past, while a lot of other countries are seeing a spike in number of cases, we have very low cases in sg. Now we are just going thru what other countries had gone thru previously. Once we passed this stage and the majority of the population had been infected, recovered and gained natural immunity, the situation will improve. The infection rate will come down and that's where endemic will begin. Hang on.

Your stupidity seems to have carried over from the Alleggs forum..

Japan how? Korea how, HKG how, Taiwan how? Got say herd immunity or not? They fared much much much much much better than us, you lossbig clown
(08-10-2021, 07:47 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Your stupidity seems to have carried over from the Alleggs forum..

Japan how? Korea how, HKG how, Taiwan how? Got say herd immunity or not? They fared much much much much much better than us, you lossbig clown

PAP plp until here!
speechless. we are wasting millions of our tax money on these 1/2 past 6 ministers...
(08-10-2021, 07:47 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Your stupidity seems to have carried over from the Alleggs forum..

So u r saying it's the people's fault lah? Did their govt do anything different?
(08-10-2021, 08:29 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]So u r saying it's the people's fault lah? Did their govt do anything different?

Where he said people's fault?
He say u plp PAP too much!
(08-10-2021, 08:29 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]So u r saying it's the people's fault lah? Did their govt do anything different?

Yes, all wear mask from the very beginning and closed their border tightly and it is not because of vaccination, but communication and getting the message across clearly and simply and not going on bloomberg and CNN to crow about their fight with Covid
Pages: 1 2