SG Talk

Full Version: This chan Chung sing never give respect on others in parliament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone spotted this Chan chun sing Yawing while Lawrence speak ? And while PSP Leong ask questions he also doing some bad body language
FASTER see wait " mediacorp remove it "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwV0tgdGV0I
Give a " SLACKING body language while PSP Leong speak "

NEVER MIND

but come fellow Colleague aka Deputy PM Lawrence Wong , Yawing ??

Must be " sore eye , jealous not happy why he is not deputy PM? "
No lah, never see him yawning. I think you're jealous of him.
(25-02-2023, 12:12 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]No lah, never see him yawning. I think you're jealous of him.

Your eyes cock is it ? LOL SO CLEARLY at the start of the video

[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-02-25-at-12-25-25-AM.png]
YAWING OPEN MOUTH SO BIG WHILE FELLOW COLLEAGUE Deputy PM Lawrence Wong Speak

[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-02-25-at-12-26-49-AM.png]
Body language there, sloppy sitting while PSP Leong speak
(25-02-2023, 12:25 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Your eyes cock is it ? LOL SO CLEARLY at the start of the video

Sleepy Sibeh sian lah! Big Grin
Wow ! he almost strangled HK C Lam to death in closed room.
xiasuay !!!
(25-02-2023, 12:25 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Your eyes cock is it ? LOL SO CLEARLY at the start of the video

Knnah people yawn cannot ah? Body your gay anus lah, what body language? How do you know he didn't sleep for last 36 hours attending of important national matters? ...... Big Grin
MPs taking nap in the Sg parliament is a common occurrence.
Guess what his relatives say about him?
Such discussion hope not a waste for everyone to remember SG forward

Bro, you very clever to spot it right on. Really yawning.
(25-02-2023, 09:28 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Bro, you very clever to spot it right on. Really yawning.

See the Screen shot taken already PROOF Smile
NO FAKE NEWS.

ONLY greedy PAP themselves " create FAKE NEWS FOR THEIR agenda PARTY agenda NOT For the people interest "
(25-02-2023, 07:00 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Knnah people yawn cannot ah? Body your gay anus lah, what body language? How do you know he didn't sleep for last 36 hours attending of important national matters? ...... Big Grin

The Education Minister is always very busy one lah! Big Grin Only I can't see mah!
(25-02-2023, 09:28 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Bro, you very clever to spot it right on. Really yawning.

The least he could have done was to cover his mouth lah! Big Grin
He should know what is " Etiquette "

Officials ALL need to learn this , how to present yourself in meeting, even how to eat present yourself when attend function.

SAF never teach him or he also " sleeping " to scrape throught in Army days ?
(25-02-2023, 10:51 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]He should know what is " Etiquette "

Officials ALL need to learn this , how to present yourself in meeting, even how to eat present yourself when attend function.

SAF never teach him or he also " sleeping " to scrape throught in Army days ?

He was an Army Officer before leh! Big Grin Later he charged you and sent you to SAF Detention Barracks lah!
(25-02-2023, 10:53 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]He was an Army Officer before leh! Big Grin Later he charged you and sent you to SAF Detention Barracks lah!

LJ Army officer ,

mEANS he never " attend Etiquette lesson as an Officer Smile
(25-02-2023, 07:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]LJ Army officer ,

mEANS he never " attend Etiquette lesson  as an Officer Smile

I suspect he did not attend any etiquette course....................... Big Grin
(25-02-2023, 07:49 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect he did not attend any etiquette course....................... Big Grin

Obviously , EPIC Is fellow Colleague also same from PAP speak Some more is Deputy PM speak , he can YAWN like this..
Give him chance lah. I find people are too harsh on him.
respect are earned not demanded.