SG Talk

Full Version: Hardwarezone Double Standard. 15 yo Malaysia Malay fug 14 yo sister
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LupCheong

Hardwarezone Double Standard. 15 yo Malaysia Malay fug 14 yo sister make her pregnant and give birth in the toilet, whole thread get deleted by those stupid Hardwarezone mods.
local will not be deleted and shamed in that PAP SPH

foreigner are protected
SG also got tons of incest....no prize for guessing which race

LupCheong

(25-02-2023, 05:31 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]SG also got tons of incest....no prize for guessing which race

Yup you are right.
(25-02-2023, 05:15 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]local will not be deleted and shamed in that PAP SPH

foreigner are protected
Angry Angry Angry
Ottoke really bloody useless donkey
(25-02-2023, 04:59 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]Hardwarezone Double Standard. 15 yo Malaysia Malay fug 14 yo sister make her pregnant and give birth in the toilet, whole thread get deleted by those stupid Hardwarezone mods.

Sigh can go and read liao
(25-02-2023, 04:59 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]Hardwarezone Double Standard. 15 yo Malaysia Malay fug 14 yo sister make her pregnant and give birth in the toilet, whole thread get deleted by those stupid Hardwarezone mods.

is it consensual?
(25-02-2023, 07:28 PM)XiXiPee Wrote: [ -> ]is it consensual?

At that age cannot be considered as consensual ..............................cos they have not fully grown as adults yet................ Big Grin

LupCheong

(25-02-2023, 07:28 PM)XiXiPee Wrote: [ -> ]is it consensual?
I think so. Not very sure.

Tell me your HWZ nick you fuckard
(25-02-2023, 10:12 PM)Intrinion Wrote: [ -> ]Tell me your HWZ nick you fuckard

what can you do beside banning ppl ?

so easy to register a new nick using discarded sim from blangla.

me have at least 10 different nicks at my disposal.
cannot report facts?
(25-02-2023, 10:19 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]what can you do beside banning ppl ?

I am powerful on HWZ. You are nothing.
(25-02-2023, 10:21 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]cannot report facts?

We must report facts, and get to the bottom of it.............................. Big Grin
(25-02-2023, 10:23 PM)Intrinion Wrote: [ -> ]I am powerful on HWZ. You are nothing.

[Image: k-bigpic.gif]
(25-02-2023, 10:19 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]what can you do beside banning ppl ?

I thought Ottoke doesn't allow any new registration cause that fucktard assumes that all new sign ups are clones cause no one new will join that forum
(25-02-2023, 10:30 PM)IndianChief Wrote: [ -> ]I thought Ottoke doesn't allow any new registration cause that fucktard assumes that all new sign ups are clones cause no one new will join that forum

more users more advertisement revenue, you think SPH so kumgong allowe it ?
(25-02-2023, 10:32 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]more users more advertisement revenue, you think SPH so kumgong allowe it ?
You should know Ottoke doesn't care about SPH revenue . He's a "volunteer". He's only there to show what a power crazy idiot he is

I heard you can register account and verify the phone number. But still need mod to approve the account and ottoke always don't approve it.
(25-02-2023, 10:35 PM)IndianChief Wrote: [ -> ]You should know Ottoke doesn't care about SPH revenue . He's a "volunteer". He's only there to show what a power crazy idiot he is

I heard you can register account and verify the phone number. But still need mod to approve the account and ottoke always don't approve it.

if he (she) really did that, SPH sure remove him (her) from the mod post.
(25-02-2023, 10:35 PM)IndianChief Wrote: [ -> ]You should know Ottoke doesn't care about SPH revenue . He's a "volunteer". He's only there to show what a power crazy idiot he is

in 2022 april. Ottoke caught me using another acc(xixipee). he gave me a choice to either keep my clone or my main(BackgrounKoala_07) but add +3. I decide to keep my clone because my main will be pban after adding 3 points. He also tag all the mods and admin in the private message. They either track device id or ip.
(25-02-2023, 10:38 PM)XiXiPee Wrote: [ -> ]in 2022 april. Ottoke caught me using another acc(xixipee). he gave me a choice to either keep my clone or my main(BackgrounKoala_07) but add +3. I decide to keep my clone because my main will be pban after adding 3 points. He also tag all the mods and admin in the private message. They either track device id or ip.

using mixture of iphone, ipad, xiami tablet, PC etc etc, how to track device id ?

using VPN how to track ip address ?
(25-02-2023, 10:45 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]using mixture of iphone, ipad, xiami tablet, PC etc etc, how to track device id ?

using VPN how to track ip address ?

i use both acc on the same device that's why
(25-02-2023, 10:47 PM)XiXiPee Wrote: [ -> ]i use both acc on the same device that's why

ownself kumgong deserve it.

me use different nicks on different device and location (VPN), no way HWZ able to know.