SG Talk

Full Version: People who exercise in the afternoon live longer but morning workouts burn more fat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(25-02-2023, 07:26 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.insider.com/afternoon-exerci...udy-2023-2

Exercise in the morning or afternoon, or evening will improve your health............... Big Grin
(25-02-2023, 07:28 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Exercise in the morning or afternoon, or evening will improve your health............... Big Grin

I am a morning evening guy. Afternoon a bit too hot for me.
(25-02-2023, 07:32 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]I am a morning evening guy. Afternoon a bit too hot for me.

Can go to an air-conditioned gym to exercise in the afternoon...................... Big Grin
(25-02-2023, 07:36 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Can go to an air-conditioned gym to exercise in the afternoon...................... Big Grin

Needs to pay. And the traveling is very sian. One way is to have own gym at home. But even then, I usually do thoseĀ strength exercises after 5pm, which is considered as evening according to the study in the link.
(25-02-2023, 07:39 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]Needs to pay. And the traveling is very sian. One way is to have own gym at home. But even then, I usually do thoseĀ strength exercises after 5pm, which is considered as evening according to the study in the link.

As long as you exercise for 150 minutes per week is alright, no matter you do it in the evenings................. Big Grin
BS lar have longer life besides exercise is to abstain from s*x. For man, women will suck your youth away so don't do if you want to remain young
heng ar

i exercise in the mornings in the afternoon and in the evening
me only sexercises at night.