SG Talk

Full Version: Why are Spore Policemen So Short? Min Height is only 158 cm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 4285-BA06-5-C4-D-42-E2-8-C3-E-1129-D9-EA252-B.png]
In the U.S. or other countries, policemen are all 1.75-1.8 m tall
If the policemen are too short and small sized, the criminals are not scared of them. Will it be better to adjust the height requirement to 1.7m for the new recruits?
That's back in the British colonial days, I guess, since it is conducted in Nepal. Nowadays, don't have minimum height as a requirement. I think because there are deskbound jobs that don't need a height requirement.
(26-02-2023, 01:02 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]That's back in the British colonial days, I guess, since it is conducted in Nepal. Nowadays, don't have minimum height as a requirement. I think because there are deskbound jobs that don't need a height requirement.

Last time average height was low, around 1.6m, nowadays the average people’s height is more than 1.7m already
(26-02-2023, 01:05 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Last time average height was low, around 1.6m, nowadays the average people’s height is more than 1.7m already

That is quite true, these days youngsters are taller and more well built, cos they are better nourished, whose parents are better off these days......................... Big Grin
Most auxiliary policemen and policewomen are like kids
(26-02-2023, 01:11 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Most auxiliary policemen and policewomen are like kids

Shown on TV (CNA) that there is a woman inspector at a height of  1.52m  only............. Big Grin
Meow meow must be smelly or not?
[Image: 2crecyx.jpg]
(26-02-2023, 12:56 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]In the U.S. or other countries, policemen are all 1.75-1.8 m tall

if mei mei need big strong guys

come to USA

dont get local 
it will always disappoint your cunt

come to America