SG Talk

Full Version: 10-Min Haircut Salon Did Bad Haircut for Boy, Claimed Dad Was “Hostile” But Dad Said
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
10-Min Haircut Salon Did Bad Haircut for Boy, Claimed Dad Was “Hostile” But Dad Said They Lied

Only CCTV will know who’s telling the truth.

👉 https://goodyfeed.com/salon-bad-haircut-boy/
low SES behaviour. Actually side and back look good. front can be better. This type of place only know 1 hair style for guy which is high slope front short
(26-02-2023, 04:14 PM)XiXiPee Wrote: [ -> ]low SES behaviour. Actually side and back look good. front can be better. This type of place only know 1 hair style for guy which is high slope front short

Those barbers that cut the hair as high slope and front short are lousy barbers, they should charge $10.  Perhaps these are trainee barbers, which means they should pay the ones who have their hair cut rather than to paid the barber................... Big Grin
Those hair stylist there looks so young. I doubt they have gone through any training at all. My very experienced hair stylist also cannot complete the cut in 10 minutes. How can you expect a good hair cut from them in 10 minutes?
(26-02-2023, 04:40 PM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]Those hair stylist there looks so young. I doubt they have gone through any training at all. My very experienced hair stylist also cannot complete the cut in 10 minutes.  How can you expect a good hair cut from them in 10 minutes?

Well said, the young barbers may be trainees and had to pay to cut one's hair.....................lah..... Big Grin
Last time I go those neighorhood Chinese barber the mother want to ask what haircut and the matured barber say he only know how to cut student hair style and nothing else very angry tone. Then the mother stop the cut and pull his boy away. Then the barber boss come and pacify the mother and ask another barber take over and cut what she wants. After she and the boy left, the boss scold the earlier barber and that barber angry say he don't want to work pay him till that day last day. Drama sia!

Now Chinese and Indian barber also charge so ex so I go to old auntie working in HDB flat cheap at $6 (used to be $5) and she last time open saloon later retired but earn pocket monies so still cut hair. She told me cut men hair earn not much it is those ladies dye hair perm etc that she earn the most. Her daughter a PhD sia! Cannot study women give birth daughter is a PhD!!!!
I remember gotch some unker here dey his haircut only $3.50 per session Big Grin
(26-02-2023, 05:16 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I remember gotch some unker here dey his haircut only $3.50 per session Big Grin

I read in other forum got dirty massage parlor also offer trim below hair services at $5. Come on ask women trim your below hair charge $5? May as well ownself use mirror and scissors cut it is trim NOT to shave bald. Below need to trim at times becuz hair too long obstruct the pee come out and later itchy.
(26-02-2023, 05:23 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]I read in other forum got dirty massage parlor also offer trim below hair services at $5. Come on ask women trim your below hair charge $5? May as well ownself use mirror and scissors cut it is trim NOT to shave bald. Below need to trim at times becuz hair too long obstruct the pee come out and later itchy.

Wow I never dare trim below because if kena too short will be very uncomfortable and scratchy.
(26-02-2023, 05:26 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Wow I never dare trim below because if kena too short will be very uncomfortable and scratchy.

That means your banana very long the hair cannot reach and cover the exit so pee that time ok correct?
(26-02-2023, 05:26 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Wow I never dare trim below because if kena too short will be very uncomfortable and scratchy.

Actually you are at a very vulnerable position, later kena extort then how?
(26-02-2023, 05:40 PM)XiXiPee Wrote: [ -> ]Actually you are at a very vulnerable position, later kena extort then how?

Laughing
(26-02-2023, 05:29 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]That means your banana very long the hair cannot reach and cover the exit so pee that time ok correct?

All the meimei choke choke big time  Laughing