SG Talk

Full Version: MoH new messaging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/ex...2021_today

Neither here nor there.  They are the ones who made us fearful of the virus in the first place.  Now new strategy - change the messaging since they cannot contain the virus Big Grin
I am not fear of the virus as it mutates annually....I fear of cancer, diabetes and heart disease more...
PAP is really LJ Head with CCBAI Mouth.

They are acting like Extremist yet telling us not to fear?

Other countries do not even subject their people to such constant Fear from covid, from FTs, from meritocracy . . . our FUTURE.

After 10 years, they do not understand that it is PAP that we fear and hate? It is because they cannot handle, cannot manage, cannot safeguard our interest.
PAP telling dumbfark sinkees don't scare of virus....the most die only lah....no scare no scare!
(08-10-2021, 08:46 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]PAP is really LJ Head with CCBAI Mouth.

They are acting like Extremist yet telling us not to fear?

Other countries do not even subject their people to such constant Fear from covid, from FTs, from meritocracy . . .

They got plp to serve them and GCB to hide from virus wat. So whats there to fear?
(08-10-2021, 08:49 AM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]They got plp to serve them and GCB to hide from virus wat. So whats there to fear?

Guilty conscience? Big Grin
(08-10-2021, 08:14 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/ex...2021_today

Neither here nor there.  They are the ones who made us fearful of the virus in the first place.  Now new strategy - change the messaging since they cannot contain the virus Big Grin

Virus means poison. Corona means Radiation. Radiation poisoning. Who are poisoning us?
The fiasco now become our responsibility and our fault Angry
The damages to our livelihood is incalculabled
Pay us now or we meet at the Nuremburg trial.
(08-10-2021, 08:40 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]I am not fear of the virus as it mutates annually....I fear of cancer, diabetes and heart disease more...

If you ask me, I fear more of what MOH is partially telling me, or completely not telling me...

For diabetes and heart disease, to an extent there are established research on what one can do to reduce a bit of risk of getting them..

But if MOH only disclosed partial or worst still don't disclose at all, you can't even do anything to reduce a bit of risk..

Till now, I keep asking what is the cause of this round of spike, but there is really no answers given.. Basically you can't find anything official from MOH or the media..

If MOH blame it as a continuation of the outbreak in end Apr 2021, then how to explain the drop from end Jun to end Aug..
(08-10-2021, 11:58 AM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]If you ask me, I fear more of what MOH is partially telling me, or completely not telling me...

For diabetes and heart disease, to an extent there are established research on what one can do to reduce a bit of risk of getting them..

But if MOH only disclosed partial or worst still don't disclose at all, you can't even do anything to reduce a bit of risk..

Till now, I keep asking what is the cause of this round of spike, but there is really no answers given.. Basically you can't find anything official from MOH or the media..

If MOH blame it as a continuation of the outbreak in end Apr 2021, then how to explain the drop from end Jun to end Aug..

Upz u 1 pt for your eloquence. Goondu Koon is mass killing off the weak and vulnerable thru his incompetence. I oso blame Pinky for not intervening
when the situation has spiralled out of control. No Covid will osos die bcos of it if got other illnesses as all the resources and manpower has been channelled there to fight the fire which was accelerated by the 4 goondu task force.
(08-10-2021, 12:17 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]Upz u 1 pt for your eloquence. Goondu Koon is mass killing off the weak and vulnerable thru his incompetence. I oso blame Pinky for not intervening
when the situation has spiralled out of control. No Covid will osos die bcos of it if got other illnesses as all the resources and manpower has been channelled there to fight the fire which was accelerated by the 4 goondu task force.

I am not eloquence. I am just an educated who believe in science and data.. Show me all the science and data to me and I will be convinced..

Same thing I said for CECA, do a detailed study on the pros and cons of CECA and show it to all MPs to convince them that CECA is beneficial. If all MP (opposition and NCMP) are convinced, then there is a higher chance to convince me it is beneficial.
(08-10-2021, 11:58 AM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]If you ask me, I fear more of what MOH is partially telling me, or completely not telling me...

PAP use Parliament to attack Opposition

Gan Siow Huang was ARmy GEneral also defended FTs.

Straits Times is under PAP.

Tell me, how to trust them?
Fret not if your name is not in Yanluowang's register.
(08-10-2021, 08:56 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]PAP use Parliament to attack Opposition

Gan Siow Huang was ARmy GEneral also defended FTs.

Straits Times is under PAP.

Tell me, how to trust them?

The ones who control Straits Times, Mediacorps are the MIW, therefore any news from the masses will be screened by these agencies...
All the fears would not have set in if those phds in hsa have done their due diligence n not b biased against other vaccines... their blind faith in mrnas resulting in deaths n high reinfections set the tone in fearfulness especially in seniors...
(08-10-2021, 08:14 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/ex...2021_today

Chenghu is also learning how to fight the covid-19 corinavirus, n they have no answer to delta variant.

Except vaccination n booster shot. Sure sure 101% very sure. Virus mutating again as they, the virus had proven again n again, can keep on mutating.

How?. Keep on jabbing till our body immune system turn weak, weaker n soon turn defendless and die of underlining problem. Sick
(09-10-2021, 12:22 AM)Teeth53 Wrote: [ -> ]Chenghu is also learning how to fight the covid-19 corinavirus, n they have no answer to delta variant.

Except vaccination n booster shot. Sure sure 101% very sure. Virus mutating again as they, the virus had proven again n again, can keep on mutating.

How?. Keep on jabbing till our body immune system turn weak, weaker n soon turn defendless and die of underlying problem. Sick
Everyday reporting senior dies of underlying health problem. Nothing to do with vaccines. 

Tomorro reporting again then again and everyday. Sibey sian. Renember vaccinated, partially n none- vaccinated.
(09-10-2021, 12:22 AM)Teeth53 Wrote: [ -> ]Chenghu is also learning how to fight the covid-19 corinavirus, n they have no answer to delta variant.

How?. Keep on jabbing till our body immune system turn weak, weaker n soon turn defendless and die of underlining problem. Sick
They are like helping the virus to.......open up the economy. crying
(09-10-2021, 12:46 AM)Teeth53 Wrote: [ -> ]They are like helping the virus to.......open up the economy. crying
SO RESULTED. DOUBLE WAMMY. Sibey Kiang.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...19-2230051
These pivoted ktvs very silly. LEAs already sibei malu the previous round so they now make up for it with a vengeance Big Grin