SG Talk

Full Version: I have been having sex with Taiwanese actress 楚宣 for the past 20 years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LupCheong

I have been having sex with Taiwanese actress 楚宣 for the past 20 years since 20 years old that time every time I visit Taiwan many times per year.
bring me along to taiwan next time

LupCheong

(27-02-2023, 10:56 PM)XiXiPee Wrote: [ -> ]bring me along to taiwan next time

okay
TS I thought  you screw pigu type ?
(27-02-2023, 10:41 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]I have been having sex with Taiwanese actress 楚宣 for the past 20 years since 20 years old that time every time I visit Taiwan many times per year.

Sweet dreams lah! Big Grin
(27-02-2023, 10:41 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]I have been having sex with Taiwanese actress 楚宣 for the past 20 years since 20 years old that time every time I visit Taiwan many times per year.

[Image: medicineforget.jpg]

Is her meow meow smelly? Big Grin
https://youtu.be/58E1YDGwgXU

I think this only happens in your dream........................... Big Grin