SG Talk

Full Version: Abby Choi appears in her mum’s dream to say she’s in a place with lots dogs in Tai Po
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It is her dream helped police find her body
Abby was very generous. She bought SGD 800k watch for her ex-husband and funded him for opening bakery store.

After ex-brother-law got divorced she hired him as her driver and let him drive expensive cars she owned. This guy always liked to show off his wealth.

Her ex-in-law had enjoyed expensive lifestyle with her money, they ate expensive restaurants all the time.
(28-02-2023, 10:16 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Abby was very generous. She bought SGD 800k watch for her ex-husband and funded him for opening bakery store.

After ex-brother-law got divorced she hired him as her driver and let him drive expensive cars she owned. This guy liked to show off his wealth.

Her ex-in-law had enjoyed expensive living with her money, they ate expensive restaurants all the time.

And yet they killed and boiled her body................what a controversy.................... Big Grin
Abby also appeared in court clerk’s dream telling her she was murdered
(28-02-2023, 10:16 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Abby was very generous. She bought SGD 800k watch for her ex-husband and funded him for opening bakery store.

After ex-brother-law got divorced she hired him as her driver and let him drive expensive cars she owned. This guy always liked to show off his wealth.

Her ex-in-law had enjoyed expensive lifestyle with her money, they ate expensive restaurants all the time.

doesn't make sense.........i think they blackmail her over something lah...............

by the way, how and where was she killed ?
So it is true dead people have souls and can communicate to people in dreams
(28-02-2023, 10:27 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]doesn't make sense.........i think they blackmail her over something lah...............

by the way, how and where was she killed ?

Her ex-brother-in-law brought her to pick up her kids as usual, then her ex husband showed up before a tunnel, he entered the car and knocked her unconscious with a hammer. Then they drove far away to Tai Po where they rented a temp house there, where they dismembered her body, cooked her head in a big pot to destroy evidence.
(28-02-2023, 10:31 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Her ex-brother-in-law brought her to pick up her kids as usual, then her ex husband showed up before a tunnel, he entered the car and knocked her unconscious with a hammer. Then they drove far away to Tai Po where they rented a temp house there, where they dismembered her body, cooked her head in a big pot to destroy evidence.

Sis. it that really what happened.........................? Thinking
(28-02-2023, 10:28 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]So it is true dead people have souls and can communicate to people in dreams

The soul can only communicate with people that has 'yuan fen' (缘分) with the soul in their dreams
(28-02-2023, 10:33 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Sis. it that really what happened.........................? Thinking

Yes, this is what Taiwanese talk show said, ex-CID officers were also on the show. Watch 關鍵時刻 lor.
(28-02-2023, 10:49 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, this is what Taiwanese talk show said, ex-CID officers were also on the show. Watch 關鍵時刻 lor.

OIC, thanks.......... Clapping
(28-02-2023, 10:49 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, this is what Taiwanese talk show said, ex-CID officers were also on the show. Watch 關鍵時刻 lor.

IF I remember there is a HK Case till now , Cannot find the reason etc.

If I can recall is about a delivery guy something. Also claim got dream this and that but still cannot find the murder.

This case is really a " Mystery " some even claim is " spirit causing the incident "

I found it ,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co8ewbgHyBI
(28-02-2023, 10:22 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Abby also appeared in court clerk’s dream telling her she was murdered

You mean she was missing for awhile before the police found the connection and then later found her body?

I thought it was like the following day after she was reported missing?
(28-02-2023, 11:44 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You mean she was missing for awhile before the police found the connection and then later found her body?

I thought it was like the following day after she was reported missing?

Obviously, she must be missing like suddenly her close friends or assistant noticed why she never reply after one day or so etc
(28-02-2023, 11:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously,  she must be missing like suddenly her close friends or assistant noticed why she never reply after one day or so etc

You moron, IAM asking about how fast the police found the connection and her body, was she reported missing for how many days before police confirm it was murder

It means to say if her mother's dream had any bearing on how the police found her body or they already found her body, you understand?
(28-02-2023, 11:51 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You moron, IAM asking about how fast the police found the connection and her body, was she reported missing for how many days before police confirm it was murder

It means to say if her mother's dream had any bearing on how the police found her body or they already found her body, you understand?

It was her mum’s dream gave the clue to the police, as her family is ultra rich, after her mum reported to the police they started searching for her in Tai Po, where her mum has never been before in her entire life.
I remember Huang Na also appeared in her mother's dream telling her she was in a hill. True enough her body was found in a box at Telok Blangah hillside
(01-03-2023, 01:57 AM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]I remember Huang Na also appeared in her mother's dream telling her she was in a hill. True enough her body was found in a box at Telok Blangah hillside

really ?

me 1st time hear this story.
Basket now cannot anyhow murder peeple. They will tell tales sial.
(01-03-2023, 07:23 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Basket now cannot anyhow murder peeple.  They will tell tales sial.

why you need to murder ppl ?
(01-03-2023, 07:36 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]why you need to murder ppl ?

Just making notes.  Just in case Big Grin
(01-03-2023, 01:57 AM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]I remember Huang Na also appeared in her mother's dream telling her she was in a hill. True enough her body was found in a box at Telok Blangah hillside
Toast box?

Where she get all these money from?
(01-03-2023, 07:48 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Where she get all these money from?

her family in China very rich.
Evil in laws. They repaid kindness with evil.
Qns: 

1. Why her second marriage is not legal register?
2. Where did she did all those money to buy expensive stuff to sponsor her ex hubby and ex-husband family?
3. Why her first marriage so short plus given the fact that she already give birth to two kid?
4. Why she need to post so much on social media to show people that she is happy with the current 2nd marriage Family?
5. What is real root cause that make her first marriage ex hubby family to the extreme to murder her and dismembered her? Just for a single property???🤔🤔
(01-03-2023, 07:58 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]her family in China very rich.

Oic.....she is born in the rich family.
Just wondering does she have any property in Singapore?
(01-03-2023, 08:09 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Qns: 

1. Why her second marriage is not legal register?
2. Where did she did all those money to buy expensive stuff to sponsor her ex hubby and ex-husband family?
3. Why her first marriage so short plus given the fact that she already give birth to two kid?
4. Why she need to post so much on social media to show people that she is happy with the current 2nd marriage Family?
5. What is real root cause that make her first marriage ex hubby family to the extreme to murder her and dismembered her? Just for a single property???🤔🤔

Some open question . It might not so simple for this lady.
Pages: 1 2