SG Talk

Full Version: Seem like every countries want ppl work till dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is one of my American friend post

156 republicans just moved to raise the social security retirement age to 70.
156 House Republicans released a plan to raise retirement age to 70

Although, Congress can still receive their congressional pensions at age 62

Life expectancy in US is currently around 76. They want Americans working until we die
Unfunded and under perfomed Pension is a world wide problem.
Over spending future $$$ which doesn’t belong to you has posed a serious hidden problem.

Not everyone can live healthy up to 70 years.
Let see how human beings going to overcome high debt issue. It will pop on 1 fine day.

Luckily, now With the strong AI wave coming, in future we do need to worry about $$$ anymore. About 90% of current human jobs can be replaced by AI robots.
Not me.
Don't worry, in the west if their govt push for such policies next GE usually most of their politicians would likely GG and lose their seats.

But in the east if govt push for something similar then most peasants would likely only llst, many might even support and see this as good thing. it may sound weird but it seem in asian culture many do considered it ish a blessing and fortune for one to be able to work until drop. Sad
(01-03-2023, 08:15 AM)Soulhacker Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry, in the west if their govt push for such policies next GE usually most of their politicians would likely GG and lose their seats.

But in the east if govt push for something similar then most peasants would likely only llst, many might even support and see this as good thing. it may sound weird but it seem in asian culture many do considered it ish a blessing and fortune for one to be able to work until drop. Sad

If were to work until drop dead, then life becomes meaningless, no time to smell the roses and enjoy the simple joys of life.......... Big Grin Cool
(01-03-2023, 08:21 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]If were to work until drop dead, then life becomes meaningless, no time to smell the roses and enjoy the simple joys of life.......... Big Grin Cool
Only elites are to smell roses and enjoy life. Commoners are slaves to provide the elites with that lifestyle. Sheep get back to your slaughter queue and shut up! Big Grin
If you can work, you re blessed. 
Its when you're bedridden, then it's really sad. 
When alive, we all have to work. 
Housework, volunteer work, work for a living. It's still work. 
But it's the working attitude that makes all the difference. 
Stay positive.
(01-03-2023, 09:55 AM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]If you can work, you re blessed. 
Its when you're bedridden, then it's really sad. 
When alive, we all have to work. 
Housework, volunteer work, work for a living. It's still work. 
But it's the working attitude that makes all the difference. 
Stay positive.

Of course work till death but than what is ' Retirement is all about? "

Remember last time ? When CPF launch? Tell u retire at 55 with your CPF ?

Remember last time Govt always showcase how to retire ?

Yet now you see they seldom don't wish to talk much about " Retirement "
More telling you work till 70s

PM lee used to say , by 60s your next 10 years will more on healthcare etc during one NDP speech

than he flip flop in next NDP speech claim work till 70s ?
(01-03-2023, 08:15 AM)Soulhacker Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry, in the west if their govt push for such policies next GE usually most of their politicians would likely GG and lose their seats.

If the country cannot afford, they will push for it.
TS already indicate is bipartisan decisions. 

Compare to the West, Asian elderly feel they are still useful to society if they still working. 
More logically aim is for above 65years old to be more part time or shorter timing,
so they have more rest and leisure time.
They can raise but cannot force you to work …. so why worry … planning to retire end of this year
Ask me what I do after I retire, I can walk around naked alone at home and flinging my kkj when ever I want  Rotfl
(01-03-2023, 10:30 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]They can raise but cannot force you to work …. so why worry … planning to retire end of this year
Ask me what I do after I retire, I can walk around naked alone at home and flinging my kkj when ever I want  Rotfl

Now with internet, so many side hustle to do , or hobbies , even come Gaming etc.

Current Old gen is " used to work and work " the Future gen up coming is not.

This is why you see now a day youngster prefer WFH here and there , doing side hustle , also go investing , play stocks , forex
(01-03-2023, 01:19 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]This is one of my American friend post

Life expectancy in US is currently around 76. They want Americans working until we die

Americans are workaholic, Europeans are lazy. Germans are working hard but leave office on dot, nobody stays back for OT. Italians spend 90% of time chitchatting and drinking coffee, their pension is funded by Germany thru EU. Australians leave office at 4:45pm although knockoff time is 5pm, if they can’t finish work they can always do it the next day, they spend 60% of time talking to different colleagues on their way to pantry or toilet gossiping about others for hours.
(01-03-2023, 11:14 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Americans are workaholic, Europeans are lazy. Germans are working hard but leave office on dot, nobody stays back for OT. Italians spend 90% of time chitchatting and drinking coffee, their pension is funded by Germany thru EU. Australians leave office at 4:45pm although knockoff time is 5pm, if they can’t finish work they can always do it the next day, they spend 60% of time talking to different colleagues on their way to pantry or toilet gossiping about others for hours.

Honestly speaking At least Ang mo end of the day Done the job Worst is CECA.
Smile
That why my idol Elon Musk close down the twitter office in India
(01-03-2023, 11:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly speaking At least Ang mo end of the day Done the job Worst is CECA.
Smile
That why my idol Elon Musk close down the twitter office in India

No leh…my ex-colleague complained Americans left the teleconference half way as it was 5pm already, they need to go home.
(01-03-2023, 11:22 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]No leh…my ex-colleague complained Americans left the teleconference in the middle of the meeting as it was 5pm akready, they need to go home.

Smile what wrong, 5pm is time go back home .

My Uncle also like this, on the dot go back home workers also.
(01-03-2023, 11:22 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]No leh…my ex-colleague complained Americans left the teleconference half way as it was 5pm already, they need to go home.

Aussies take a few days to finish the work that they could complete in a day.
(01-03-2023, 10:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Now with internet, so many side hustle to do , or hobbies , even come Gaming etc.

Current Old gen is " used to work and work " the Future gen up coming is not.

This is why you see now a day youngster prefer WFH here and there , doing side hustle , also go investing , play stocks , forex

And when the young are older they released they are empty and will clean tables… side hustle like the word ….. just hustle
(01-03-2023, 11:22 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]No leh…my ex-colleague complained Americans left the teleconference half way as it was 5pm already, they need to go home.

That's why China is lumber one
One thing FOR SURE. NOT EVERYONE WISH TO WORK TILL DEAD

LOOK AT USA , this is what my American friend posted , i see the comments the americans also claim too.
(01-03-2023, 10:30 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]They can raise but cannot force you to work …. so why worry … planning to retire end of this year
Rotfl
(01-03-2023, 01:19 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]This is one of my American friend post

All these gahmans are bankrupt.

They don't want to kill people from overwork, unfortunately, they have no choice.

Better die from overwork than hunger.

Once stop work, will be dependent on pensions and gahmen knows that they cannot pay out.
correct singlion,age 72 cyber machine is running
[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-03-02-01-09-26.png]
now need a ramdisk to set it up machine ready at 192.168.1.1 static not safe no CA
(01-03-2023, 11:23 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Aussies take a few days to finish the work that they could complete in a day.

Sounds like our civil service.
singlion will create his ramdisk from his USB drive
[Image: Screenshot-2023-03-02-at-00-45-11-howto-...Google.png]

everything is like the plandemic
virtual stores ...cdrom hard disk ramdisk
sotong coming to get you
Germans are being dragged thr. the mud
No energy for her.
Pipeline Bom
Nuclear fuel Russia monopoly.
Given her past she has chosen to be with the europeans
Looking from this side of the pond, singlion thinks we have to reopen Hitler files