SG Talk

Full Version: Calvin Cheng : Why Pitram tell us he is giving 50% to charity, LKY did so quietly...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hmm...if LKY did so quietly how did Calvin Cheng know about it?

Actually I think it is excellent leaders let it be known they give to charity especially if it is a large % of their income to set an example for all of us.

So how did Calvin Cheng know LKY's secret?....Because it is not a secret ...LKY made it know in speeches and and book that he gives to charity.

Pitram is giving half of his income.

It is good that leaders whether from PAP or opposition walk their talk and do what LKY and Pitram have done.

Warren Buffet and Bill Gates are giving everythjng to Charity Li Ka-shing 60%.

It is good they set an example. But if they do it too quietly how to set an example for the rest of us.

Hats off to Pitram....50% is a big chunk.

https://www.facebook.com/calvinchengnmp/...4879131565
Don't like him as he' s letting in teleban extremists into his once moderate party..

These bludy extremists only champion n talk only their rights n demands knowing too well dat billions have gone to them , really cadh dropping from the sky.
N yet they complain of ducrimination against the v hard working enterprising golden goose dat feed them from cradle to grave...when can they become an asset to the country?....till cows come home !
Where got meaning ...wat logic ? Lethargic uncompetitive, n yet complsin of discrimination
Calvin Cheng so easily jealous when others are better than him.

Fcked up Moron LJ with CCBAI mouth.
(08-10-2021, 03:57 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Pitram is giving half of his income.

Hats off to Pitram....50% is a big chunk.
Pee Tarm give half his income meh? I thought he clarified half his extra income as LOP (Leader of Opposition Party)....... Thinking
dun quote him and he'll hv less nonsense to spew.
(08-10-2021, 04:23 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Pee Tarm give half his income meh? I thought he clarified half his extra income as LOP (Leader of Opposition Party)....... Thinking

I think to be more accurate, Pitram is donating  half of his MP allowance to charity.  As a LOP, he gets double the allowance i.e. $32,000 per month....
They sue from critics to Oppo where they sure win, then the money they get, they give to charities. Is it their money or is it the one that paid up are the charitable one?
An old woman heard Pritam greet her Aunty 你好, she told me this is a good guy that is not yaya.
This Calvin Cheng is Pai lang bin.
(08-10-2021, 05:19 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]This Calvin Cheng is Pai lang bin.

He is a HYPOCRITE,  Double Headed Snake.

This type of people can NEVER EVER  be friends! This includes that Malaysian man.

[Image: Calvin-He-and-Pritam-are-not-enemies.png]
(08-10-2021, 05:19 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]This Calvin Cheng is Pai lang bin.

LJ bin can or not? Big Grin
Ignore this fellow!
Not reading what cc say, but if he really compare Pitram to LKY, Pitram should feel honored..

I mean to be able to be compare to legendary LKY, most will feel honored.

As to why cc never compare Pitram to LHL, maybe LHL din donate enough to charity.
(08-10-2021, 07:14 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Not reading what cc say, but if he really compare Pitram to LKY, Pitram should feel honored..

I mean to be able to be compare to legendary LKY, most will feel honored.

As to why cc never compare Pitram to LHL, maybe LHL din donate enough to charity.

All ministers including the PM should donate part of their remuneration to charity, perhaps to the President's charity.  Let it be known who and how much they had donated, that will appease many citizens  here.....
We are promoting him when many keep posting and talking abt him.
Thats why I usually brush his posting aside .
Do charity, no need to broadcast to everybody.
It is not real good deed.(真善) This is called 奉善行 not 积阴德。If you want to let everybody knows means you are actually asking for some gains or returns

积阴德,
阴 over here means dont let ppl know,
do it quietly.
This is why we dont say 积阳德。
(08-10-2021, 04:55 PM)Stoki Wrote: [ -> ]They sue from critics to Oppo where they sure win, then the money they get, they give to charities. Is it their money or is it the one that paid up are the charitable one?

First of all when they win the court case, which is a 100% win, then they will pay the lawyer first, any balance they may donate to charity, but in reality as you had said, whether the MIW are donating to charity or those that had lost the court case....
Calvin Cheng is an idiot. LKY always made it known to everyone that he's donating his book earnings and court case winnings to charity. Want to por also dun lie la.
(08-10-2021, 09:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Calvin Cheng is an idiot. LKY always made it known to everyone that he's donating his book earnings and court case winnings to charity. Want to por also dun lie la.

You are right on this score......
walau cc is doing what shiit everyday?
finding things to gossip!
how he become nmcp last time?
(08-10-2021, 05:26 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]LJ bin can or not? Big Grin

CB bin ur favourite?….must be bin chao chao too
(08-10-2021, 11:29 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]CB bin ur favourite?….must be bin chao chao too

Laughing