SG Talk

Full Version: Family feud, gruesome ‘kill room’, and pots of ‘human soup’: Murder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
➡️ Family feud, gruesome ‘kill room’, and pots of ‘human soup’: Murder of Abby Choi has shocked Hong Kong

"The suspects covered the walls of the flat with a sail, and they put on face shields and raincoats so that they would not get bloodstained by dismembering the body."

DEVELOPING STORY HERE: 

https://yhoo.it/3ZvFJo4
Boil as soup to kill the DNA
(01-03-2023, 11:42 AM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]Boil as soup to kill the DNA

Using bleach or dump into the seas water also can
Over a ten million dollar property?

Or is it because she had a glib tongue that can not only make her a star in social circles but can also answer back the whole family until they got no words to say?  When that happens, some people resort to violence.  Happens in marriages as well when the man is being choked to near death by his wife's tongue.... and he finally loses control, gets a nervous breakdown and uses his fists. Rolleyes

Just like me lor.  Every time I rebut someone, they ran away with their tail between their legs.  So they hate me right.  Same same in edmw hor.  They run to the mods to get me banned. Curry nah, chao cheese pie.  Rolleyes
Hope the murderers all cook in oil!
How could people be that evil?
(01-03-2023, 11:41 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]➡️ Family feud, gruesome ‘kill room’, and pots of ‘human soup’: Murder of Abby Choi has shocked Hong Kong

"The suspects covered the walls of the flat with a sail, and they put on face shields and raincoats so that they would not get bloodstained by dismembering the body."

DEVELOPING STORY HERE: 

https://yhoo.it/3ZvFJo4

How does the soup taste leh?  Thinking
(01-03-2023, 12:48 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]How does the soup taste leh?  Thinking

You dare to jiak?🤯🤯🤯😱
(01-03-2023, 12:14 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Over a ten million dollar property?

Or is it because she had a glib tongue that can not only make her a star in social circles but can also answer back the whole family until they got no words to say?  When that happens, some people resort to violence.  Happens in marriages as well when the man is being choked to near death by his wife's tongue.... and he finally loses control, gets a nervous breakdown and uses his fists. Rolleyes

Just like me lor.  Every time I rebut someone, they ran away with their tail between their legs.  So they hate me right.  Same same in edmw hor.  They run to the mods to get me banned. Curry nah, chao cheese pie.  Rolleyes
You're the wussy who run from me everytime

How cum?
(01-03-2023, 12:49 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]You dare to jiak?🤯🤯🤯😱

Haven't tried before leh! Big Grin
This is a grisly and gruesome murder. The killers shd be sentenced to death.
(01-03-2023, 03:08 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]This is a grisly and gruesome murder. The killers shd be sentenced to death.

But what causes them to 失去理智?
(01-03-2023, 12:48 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]How does the soup taste leh?  Thinking

(01-03-2023, 12:49 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]You dare to jiak?🤯🤯🤯😱

(01-03-2023, 12:57 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't tried before leh! Big Grin
Cook curry will taste better......................... Big Grin
Reminds me of these HK movies...
[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbtbtt11.com%2Fupload%2Fa...ipo=images]
[Image: ghost15.jpg]
(01-03-2023, 03:08 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]This is a grisly and gruesome murder. The killers shd be sentenced to death.

HK still no death sentence right? Maybe send to China whack by guns?  Laughing
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: A484-FFB7-745-D-4244-BD94-C12-E971-D541-B.jpg]

[Image: 0330-B29-D-AAF4-4-C98-A9-A4-74-F2-BFE7-DBA9.jpg]

[Image: 9-E995-EA8-89-F2-4-B13-9-D66-398169-CE1-A6-B.jpg]
(01-03-2023, 03:54 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ][Image: A484-FFB7-745-D-4244-BD94-C12-E971-D541-B.jpg]

[Image: 0330-B29-D-AAF4-4-C98-A9-A4-74-F2-BFE7-DBA9.jpg]

[Image: 9-E995-EA8-89-F2-4-B13-9-D66-398169-CE1-A6-B.jpg]

Hoe Jiak leh! Big Grin Thumbsup
Saw the pictures circulating in WhatsApp. I think shouldn't circulate lah, give her peace.
(01-03-2023, 03:56 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Hoe Jiak leh! Big Grin Thumbsup

The movie based on real story, horrible crimes happened in HK all the time.
(01-03-2023, 03:57 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Saw the pictures circulating in WhatsApp. I think shouldn't circulate lah, give her peace.

You meant her body parts? How come HK police published that online?

I understand that in HK, there is no death sentence...........only life imprisonment................. Big Grin
(01-03-2023, 03:59 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]You meant her body parts? How come HK police published that online?
Ya... Fridge full of body parts. Torso in bathtub...
(01-03-2023, 03:57 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Saw the pictures circulating in WhatsApp. I think shouldn't circulate lah, give her peace.

Yalor...should circulate here instead of whatsapp, here SGTalk not many will see.
(01-03-2023, 03:59 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]You meant her body parts? How come HK police published that online?

Maybe a finger eaten liao lah! Big Grin Like chicken feet leh! Want or not leh?  Thinking
(01-03-2023, 04:00 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Ya... Fridge full of body parts. Torso in bathtub...

Her body is strewn all over in the pot, in the fridge and in the bathtub, what a gruesome murder, some people treat the human body like that of a pig........... Big Grin
(01-03-2023, 04:00 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Ya... Fridge full of body parts. Torso in bathtub...

Must be the police leak the images to the public, which they shouldn’t have done so, no respect to the dead
(01-03-2023, 04:04 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Her body is strewn all over in the pot, in the fridge and in the bathtub, what a gruesome murder, some people treat the human body like that of a pig........... Big Grin

Human body has no difference from pigs.
(01-03-2023, 03:50 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]HK still no death sentence right? Maybe send to China whack by guns?  Laughing
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hongkong shd implement death sentence for such a gruesome murder. Otherwise, anyone who hv plans to murder someone thought they can escape the gallows. Just like that Mongolia girl who was mudered in m’sia. No one is abv the laws, even those politicians, who hv committed murders.
(01-03-2023, 04:04 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Her body is strewn all over in the pot, in the fridge and in the bathtub, what a gruesome murder, some people treat the human body like that of a pig........... Big Grin

Must be fake images…according to the latest news that the police only managed to find her right leg and skull, the rest of body parts are still missing. Also I doubt HK police would leak those images casually on the net.
(01-03-2023, 12:56 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You're the wussy who run from me everytime

How cum?

My anus is for two biological purposes:  one is called shitting, and the other is called farting.

It is not for gay sex. Understand???

I am aware that your anus has more functions including being poked, and I am not interested in your invitations.

The other function which you use your anus once too often is "talking".  That's obvious enough by now whenever sounds come from your direction.   Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2