SG Talk

Full Version: Lim tean on sg low fertility rate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Mr Lim Tean expressed his concern about Singapore's declining fertility rate and criticized the government for its failure to address the issue.
Quote:This was said in a video where Mr Lim, Peoples Voice (PV) chief, had been participating in the party's walkabout at Potong Pasir last Saturday (25 Feb).
Quote:Mr Lim was commenting on the news about Singapore's birthrate highlighted in the Committee of Supply debate, explaining that a total fertility rate of 2.1 is needed for a society to reproduce itself, but Singapore's fertility rate has fallen to a historic low of 1.05.
Quote:He stated that if left to a natural process, Singaporeans would die out and be extinct in due course.
Quote:"When your own people die out and you replace them with foreigners, I don't think that is the solution. It leads to a lot of social problems."
Quote:"And this pap government has never been good at integrating foreigners with our local community. That is why you find various enclaves have now formed in Singapore. Different ethnic groups. And we are going to have problems," said Mr Lim.
https://fb.watch/i_H_rzOcHA/
Last time he was arrested. The case ended?
He got how many children?
(01-03-2023, 03:38 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]He got how many children?

I think his father is a previous PA CEO
I don't quite understand how fertility calculation is done. I'm seeing children everywhere. Almost 7/10 couples I know have children.
Then go ask him piak his wife more and have more babies lor
(01-03-2023, 08:33 PM)toothpick Wrote: [ -> ]I don't quite understand how fertility calculation is done. I'm seeing children everywhere. Almost 7/10 couples I know have children.

Of course there are still chewren everywhere but not enough.

Why do you think primary schools, secondary schools, junior colleges were closed down?

If you ask around, you will realise that many families have only one child, and many MGs and PGs are single.

Out of every ten people, four are not even Singaporeans.  I hope you are not mistaking all the young peepur to be Singaporean just because they loo like us.  A lot of them are actually Malaysians and Chinese, and both do look like us.