SG Talk

Full Version: Lucky I still Single :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You haven't found your future husband? Still got time lah.
Good, if dun marry then dun. Best marry dun have children … the world is overpopulated … human race is consuming ourself to extinction
(01-03-2023, 08:44 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Good, if dun marry then dun. Best marry dun have children … the world is overpopulated … human race is consuming ourself to extinction

Married with no children will be damn boring lah. You see me, I see you. That's why many married people got furkids. Children are a joy to every parent. Don't miss out on parenthood.
(01-03-2023, 06:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNewsAsia...ql?__cft__

U r zhar bor meh? Laughing
(01-03-2023, 09:49 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Married with no children will be damn boring lah. You see me, I see you. That's why many married people got furkids. Children are a joy to every parent. Don't miss out on parenthood.

Having more children means populating the earth even more …… faster human race will extinct … better to have dogs