SG Talk

Full Version: $1Mil Toto Prize-Winning Char Siew Hawker Abruptly Closes Popular Bukit Merah Stall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
$1Mil Toto Prize-Winning Char Siew Hawker Abruptly Closes Popular Bukit Merah Stall

Hawker Ivan Leong has struck Toto twice – but even good fortune can’t shield him from a common hawker gripe: manpower shortage.

🍴

https://tdy.sg/3IHSFQY

@todayonlinesg
si bei heng
some people have all the luck
(01-03-2023, 08:31 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]si bei heng

Small is the gate

Narrow is the path
Which leads to salvation 🧚‍♂️

Fear not.

Jesus has passed through that gate, and beyond.

If only you would believe in Him, no gate is too small, no path is too narrow... Smile
He realised why the fugg should I work so hard when they are blessed with money … go enjoy things they wanna do
(01-03-2023, 08:41 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]He realised why the fugg should I work so hard when they are blessed with money … go enjoy things they wanna do

why work so hard to pay rent..................when he can try to be a landlord with Toto money ?
Use so much red color, like that new tampinese bto 😈
(01-03-2023, 10:44 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]why work so hard to pay rent..................when he can try to be a landlord with Toto money ?

Now " everyone is landlord " aka rent out their HDB flat / condo , Rich one is landed house + condos

but this fellow if wanna be " landlord " only for HDB flat rent out partly 1 million , if you buy condo rent out possible also can just that only one condo.

I feel is he want to " earn more " aka just like those Rich people , getting richer and richer so call " roll, reinvest "
but he fail on 2nd branch , should be cannot earn much minus the high rental etc
Wife very ky
TS how you know he won $1M toto ?
(02-03-2023, 07:43 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]TS how you know he won $1M toto ?

Idk but new media reported want
(02-03-2023, 07:46 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Idk but new media reported want

he go and tell the whole world he won $1M toto ?

kumgong to the max.