SG Talk

Full Version: Should I buy Iphone 13 Pro?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm very undecided now. If it's for me I won't fork out close to $1900 for such a phone.

Anybody who has this phone can tell me if it's a lot better than Iphone 11?
I still using iphone 7+ but battery very fast drain out of course seem used for years.
I do note handphone shop can replace the battery but I never.

1.9k ironic can buy Mac Air even normal macbook
(08-10-2021, 06:55 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I still using iphone 7+ but battery very fast drain out of course seem used for years.

1.9k ironic can buy  Mac Air even normal macbook

Cos is status symbol mah.  You bend down for your unker to poke a few more times he sure buy for you Big Grin
(08-10-2021, 06:55 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I still using iphone 7+ but battery very fast drain out of course seem used for years.

1.9k ironic can buy  Mac Air even normal macbook

Tell your uncle dun buy you all the fish balls and hot-dogs and buy you an iphone la.
[Image: mi-11-vs-mi-11-pro-mi-11-ultra-porovnanie-cover.jpg]
(08-10-2021, 06:52 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm very undecided now. If it's for me I won't fork out close to $1900 for such a phone.

Anybody who has this phone can tell me if it's a lot better than Iphone 11?

You go MBS buy can get 3% discount. 
Make sure you have the MBS card.
If you show company pass, may get another 3 to 5%? You go try your luck...

Want to buy, just buy lah....
Cannot go for tour so splurge on gadget lor.
There is 1 bank, not iPhone 12 ready yet.
(08-10-2021, 09:03 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]You go MBS buy can get 3% discount. 
Make sure you have the MBS card.
If you show company pass, may get another 3 to 5%?

I use CIS can get $200 off, but that's not the point. I need to know if iphone 13 is substantially better than iphone 11. I already have an iphone 11, if it's not better I can skip it this year and buy the next.
The camera is supposed to be better than the 12. I'm using the 12 ProMax.
(08-10-2021, 09:06 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I use CIS can get $200 off, but that's not the point. I need to know if iphone 13 is substantially better than iphone 11. I already have an iphone 11, if it's not better I can skip it this year and buy the next.

Better check hor. Now telco like beggars dont give so good perks like before hor...
Buy a mid range phone n save that 1k
(08-10-2021, 09:14 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Buy a mid range phone n save that 1k

一分钱一分货。
Phone, you are carried it almost whole day.
It is advisable to buy flagship phone. Same as your mattress and bedsheet. You can save it on other area.
For car, you can buy cheap car. Dont tell me you sleep inside the car or drive the whole day.
Last time the iPhone has the button at the centre. It is easier to operate. Now, the phone has so many cameras behind it.
you should ..else how my apple stock will rise .. cmon
(08-10-2021, 09:15 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]一分钱一分货。
It is advisable to buy flagship phone. Same as your mattress and bedsheet. You can save it on other area.
For car, you can buy cheap car. Dont tell me you sleep inside the car or drive the whole day.

Ya. I bought a xiaomi before and the quality is really worse. But can't complain too much because the price is only a quarter of that of an iphone. 

Anyway, I'm not buying the phone for myself. I'm buying it to give to someone as birthday present  Big Grin If iphone 13 is not much better than iphone 11 then I'll use the same amount of money to buy another present.
Iphone 11 machiam like carry a brick, so heavy... Rotfl
(08-10-2021, 09:26 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Ya. I bought a xiaomi before and the quality is really worse. But can't complain too much because the price is only a quarter of that of an iphone. 

Anyway, I'm not buying the phone for myself. I'm buying it to give to someone as birthday present  Big Grin If iphone 13 is not much better than iphone 11 then I'll use the same amount of money to buy another present.

If you are having Presbyopia, better buy bigger phone.
(08-10-2021, 09:23 PM)keys Wrote: [ -> ]you should ..else how my apple stock will rise .. cmon

Windows 11 going to kill MacBook?
Watch out for your Apple stock.
It supports Andriod apps.

https://techstory.in/how-to-get-android-...indows-11/
(08-10-2021, 09:15 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]一分钱一分货。

Having a flagship phone not important to me... 5days 7hrs at work hardly more time to swipe phone... extra monies can help others more in need... meaningful to me
(08-10-2021, 09:22 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Last time the iPhone has the button at the centre. It is easier to operate. Now, the phone has so many cameras behind it.

Actually, why need to have 3 or 4 camera. Mine A12 got 4.  One will do isn't it. What the purpose and advantage of having 4 camera lens?
(08-10-2021, 09:44 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Having a flagship phone not important to me... 5days 7hrs at work hardly more time to swipe phone... extra monies can help others more in need... meaningful to me

HP can use to make $$$... 
Now can do more and more wonder.

工欲善其事 必先利其器。
Dont save this small $$$, later you may regret you may lose big $$$ using cheap HP due to slow in performance.
Time is $$$.

Flagship HP can comfortably use for 3  years  without giving you slow in performance.
When 1 day you want to sell it. The market value is still there and change it to another flagship HP.
(08-10-2021, 09:14 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Buy a mid range phone n save that 1k

Nowadays a $200 Xiaomi or Oppo...does 95% of what iPhone does.

You are paying $1600 for the 5% extra...slightly better video and picture quality.
MBS Apple can walk in to buy ?? Online cannot get discount right.
I plan to buy Iphone 13 Pro if my Oct DJIA trades hit target.
I already got myself Ipad mini 6 and AirPod Pro last month  Big Grin