SG Talk

Full Version: CECA get the f**k out!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well done, Shoot Blank Queen

anyhow import fake FTs

Better say sorry to us, lah
hell yeah get lost!!!!!!
vote pap out, let them be among ceca, since they like them
(02-03-2023, 04:39 PM)Reddishday Wrote: [ -> ][Image: giwOnqN.gif]

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...on-is-real

Damn right, shoo!!!!!!!
CECAs can big trouble makers. Just like that rubbish Ramesh. Some more got fake credentials. Wonders stil got how many fake cecas not caught yet.
I wonder where is Ramesh now?
61% of sinkies voted for this, so suck it up
If one looks at it objectively, one would realize that CECAland and CECAs pose the greatest threat to Sinkies' livelihoods (jobs, way of living, etc). They steal middle class jobs, extend their villages in Singapore, spread their tribal and discriminatory ways and the MIW throw literally billions of dollars into the blackhole in Shiteland.

If CECAs stay in their villages, I have no problem with them. It's only because they come here by the hundreds of thousands desperate to leave their shitehole that bothers us. All the bullcrap postings about PRCs mean nothing to Sinkies as they don't invade and snatch cushy jobs from Sinkies and threaten our livelihoods. Some of them buy very high end properties but you and I aren't in that sort of market so why the fug should we care?