SG Talk

Full Version: Read this before you attend any expensive financial trading/investment courses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: q8d4kad.jpg]
Actually many who invest well share their knowledge and method for free because they are confident and have already made their fortunes.

One example is Warren Buffett. One can follow his advice 30yrs ago 20yrs or 10yrs ago and made a fortune 10yrs later.

He has been a public figure for 50yrs already openly sharing good investment advice.

Similarly Jack Bogle ...Peter Lynch etc.

Course peddlers don't share their knowledge openly because most teach rubbish that don't work and ften promise get rich quick schemes. Even if they have something that works they sell it for exorbitant price when the same knowledge can be found free or in  a $20 book.

When it comes to investing the best method for most busy working people is the following

1. Put aside portion of your income for investments.every month.

2. Buy a widely diversified low cost fund like a global fund e.g. IWDA or VWRD or S&P500 etf

Do the above for your working life. Yes it is proven and  simple....anything else often you can spend time and get inferior results because you are too busy to master something more sophisticated to a level you can confidently use for long term.......Buffett and Bogle through their life advise people to do the above and stay the course....

Because the best thing to do is simple, no course peddler can collect money teaching you this so they teach you things that no use or do not work.

See I just show you a method that works and is use by millions successfully for decades .... you don't need a course ...

For more on why this is the best way to invest watch the Google talk below;

Some teach for free too like Mr Sgbuffett in this forum.😆
(09-10-2021, 06:12 AM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Some teach for free too like Mr Sgbuffett in this forum.😆

No need to teach since it is so simple lah.

But for the sophisticated ones  I show what I buy when I buy. Of course not everything makes money.