SG Talk

Full Version: You know your child has grown up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When
1. Talk to you face to face only why allowance monies never on time appear in her acct? Reason is simple becuz my employer not yet pay me salary so I not yet pay them allowance aka their salary
2. They talk to their friend more. How I know is from their social media fren comments
3. Finally they got heart to cook instant noodles for your share when they cook for themselves
4. Before go on short trip overseas they pack their own stuff independently including the heavy charger and other electronic device. My hand now pain cannot carry their heavy stuff anymore
5. They don't call me pa or dad anymore. They call wei why this week monies never give ah?
... many more
Sharing my views...

The family structure is nurture more than nature. After all, you can father and F...k off without a care. But we chose to be responsible.

Everyone including the new born child is an individual. We just happened to be the earlier (soon outdated) carbon copy as we nurture the next carbon variance. So naturally they will have their own thoughts and will.

Enjoy the journey and experience. Be happy with or without anyone around you.
(04-03-2023, 11:13 AM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]When
1. Talk to you face to face only why allowance monies never on time appear in her acct? Reason is simple becuz my employer not yet pay me salary so I not yet pay them allowance aka their salary
2. They talk to their friend more. How I know is from their social media fren comments
3. Finally they got heart to cook instant noodles for your share when they cook for themselves
4. Before go on short trip overseas they pack their own stuff independently including the heavy charger and other electronic device. My hand now pain cannot carry their heavy stuff anymore
5. They don't call me pa or dad anymore. They call wei why this week monies never give ah?
... many more
Can understand fully why you so disappointed ...that's why you prefer to donate your CPF to charity?

These days children are super demanding and fastidious if you aren't as lucky. Sigh

How old are they now?
(04-03-2023, 12:13 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Can understand fully why you so disappointed ...that's why you prefer to donate your CPF to charity?

These days children are super demanding and fastidious if you aren't as lucky. Sigh

How old are they now?

16 and 17
(04-03-2023, 12:39 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]16 and 17
Not to worry. 
At a stage where they want to challenge everything. 
Let them explore, make mistakes, but you must be there to guide and support them. 
No anger, no hate. 
Its understanding.
(04-03-2023, 12:49 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]Not to worry. 
Let them explore, make mistakes, but you must be there to guide and support them. 
No anger, no hate. 
Its understanding.

Key is monies lar. They treat you like ATM monies use finish come and take. If find no more ask why you never put more let them press out and use. Now they use GooglePay so no more queue ATM but the concept is same monies not enough for them.
(04-03-2023, 11:13 AM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]When
... many more

chay...............i thought you're gonna say..............when you find your son using Fleshlight.............or daughter using a dildo + vibrator.......... Rotfl
(04-03-2023, 12:51 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Key is monies lar. They treat you like ATM monies use finish come and take. If find no more ask why you never put more let them press out and use. Now they use GooglePay so no more queue ATM but the concept is same monies not enough for them.

Thot they have free cash from bursaries??
my kids gave grown up when i chased them out of the house n they refused but hv to kowtow to me
(04-03-2023, 01:40 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Thot they have free cash from bursaries??

Their new smartphone $500-1000 bursary not enough need to top up. For me recently I go for Vivo Y16 Android 12 $200 can get they say lousy phone what can I say? Nowadays young ppl haven't earn monies want to shiok shiok liao.
(04-03-2023, 12:49 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]Not to worry. 
No anger, no hate. 
Its understanding.
you are simply outstanding.
(04-03-2023, 02:24 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Their new smartphone $500-1000 bursary not enough need to top up. For me recently I go for Vivo Y16 Android 12 $200 can get they say lousy phone what can I say? Nowadays young ppl haven't earn monies want to shiok shiok liao.

they using latest iphone
(04-03-2023, 06:19 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]they using latest iphone

Now other brand like Samsung also hitting 1000 already no need is iphone