SG Talk

Full Version: Lots of neighbourhood shops charging 10c for plastic bag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Be warn!

Thanks to bloody blood sucking PAP!
Now go out must carry handbags like charbors.
(04-03-2023, 12:48 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Be warn!

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Farking shop damn smart....ask me made payment then tell me if I need plastic. Ask for 10c and say plastic bag very expensive! If I haven't made payments sure tell them fark off.

Next time before payment better ask how much for plastic bag!
(04-03-2023, 12:55 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Farking shop damn smart....ask me made payment then tell me if I need plastic. Ask for 10c and say plastic bag very expensive! If I haven't made payments sure tell them fark off.

Just leave the shop lor without buying lah. Rotfl
That day I bought few bottles of chillies. The auntie told me, next time remember to bring plastic bag.
The auntie learned I Ching before.
(04-03-2023, 12:55 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Farking shop damn smart....ask me made payment then tell me if I need plastic. Ask for 10c and say plastic bag very expensive! If I haven't made payments sure tell them fark off.

Stupid low SES attitude.....10cent thing want to kpkb here...
(04-03-2023, 01:14 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Stupid low SES attitude.....10cent thing want to kpkb here...

U eat tray return no need plastic mah. Rotfl
if i own a store , free plastic bag. this shd be part of the shopping experience. where got no plastic bag to give . and must pay. ban plastic bag better still.
Use strings or ropes....tie and carry...lol
Actually what PAP did was give these retailers the chance to fleece customers just like them fleecing citizens.
(04-03-2023, 12:48 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Be warn!

once i did this. not deliberately though.
i put on cart items i wanted till i reached cashier n found out no plastics! i walked away..
reduce buying . leT the business fold
pap like to do lot of useless stuff. a bunch of useless minister must reduce to be more environmental friendly
one more thing. for sure these capitalist dont wanto save the earth else they wldnt be selling plastic containers tupperwares these n that even wrapped veg n fruits with daam plastics But at counter they say No Plastics for your plastic containers!

fake as it is! they wld hv done it long ago but fear reprisals until now when its mandated!
They have not found a practical solution to trash household rubbish and left over foods, yet so fast want to charge for plastic bags.

Be fair, come out with a real solution first !!
Plastic bags taken are recycled at home and not thrown away!
(04-03-2023, 01:39 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Actually what PAP did was give these retailers the chance to fleece customers just like them fleecing citizens.
 Obigood..PAP antagonise people like you..lol...
(04-03-2023, 01:48 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ] Obigood..PAP antagonise people like you..lol...

I know u love PAP becos they feed u at tray return. Rotfl

Bring a backpack or AliBaBa bag along wherever you go lah! Big Grin
My frens and i eat eat 九仙

ask for additional paper bowl (400ml) is 20 cents

da bao fish soup is 70 cents because 2 containers

Many food courts are making more money from selling containers, lah
Greedy bastards  to fuel inflation.
pap better wake up, sleeping at work. no performance , and yet keep having so many useless minister. LKY and all.the pioneer very upset that you and have made sg.in.this unrecognized place.
(04-03-2023, 04:24 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]My frens and i eat  eat  九仙

ask for additional paper bowl (400ml) is 20 cents

da bao fish soup is 70 cents because 2 containers

Many food courts are making more money from selling containers, lah

Paper bowl expensive hor. Plastic bags 1c or less. 
Besides how many will tapao compared to minimarts?
Wumaos can’t afford plastic bags….

Soon to become Liumao?
Angmo cok suckers love to get fleece.
[Image: BD2-A05-DB-13-BA-4-BB5-83-F1-EC7-B4-F9-A3-F97.jpg]
Lucky just now buy egg tarts no need pay for bag. Otherwise they can keep the tarts.

LupCheong

(04-03-2023, 05:47 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote: [ -> ]Wumaos can’t afford plastic bags….

Soon to become Liumao?
You are a Anti-China Anti-Chinese stupid racist moron.