SG Talk

Full Version: Li Shengwu: My uncle bullied his siblings and tore the famiLEE apart!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Keep your family affairs private. 
Don't wash your dirty linen in public.
Ya, the one who started it should step down
(04-03-2023, 03:31 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]Keep your family affairs private. 

Open secret
(04-03-2023, 03:31 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]Keep your family affairs private. 

Sorry hor, wash until become international xia sway already
His uncle is an abomination
(04-03-2023, 04:27 PM)Reddishday Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry hor, wash until become international xia sway already

You know PM Lee f*cked up big time when Bloomberg AND Asia Sentinel have reported on it, and clearly took sides supporting his brother LHY whom he's effectively forced into exile by going public with the latest police investigations into them. 

The Asia Sentinel reporting is even more damning when you consider that usually their articles are locked behind a paywall, i.e. you need to pay membership fees to the site to read. They only make SOME articles free for reading, and they usually are the kind that deals with corruption, anti-democratic acts, or abuses of power. 

Guess which category their article on the Lee family infighting is in? 

https://www.asiasentinel.com/p/lee-famil...her-arrest
"Lee Kuan Yew’s youngest son revealed plans to go into self-exile, saying he felt “compelled to leave” Singapore “for the foreseeable future”.

He said he and his sister had faced harassment from the older brother over the fate of the house.

“This is the country that my father, Lee Kuan Yew, loved and built. It has been home for my entire life. Singapore is and remains my country. I have no desire to leave. Hsien Loong is the only reason for my departure,” the statement quoted Lee Hsien Yang."
(07-03-2023, 04:14 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]"Lee Kuan Yew’s youngest son revealed plans to go into self-exile, saying he felt “compelled to leave” Singapore “for the foreseeable future”.

He said he and his sister had faced harassment from the older brother over the fate of the house.

“This is the country that my father, Lee Kuan Yew, loved and built. It has been home for my entire life. Singapore is and remains my country. I have no desire to leave. Hsien Loong is the only reason for my departure,” the statement quoted Lee Hsien Yang."

Better to stay alive than dead lah! Big Grin
(07-03-2023, 06:06 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Better to stay alive than dead lah! Big Grin

Or being thrown into a dungeon for life..
Stir ah stir ah Big Grin

In a traditional Chinese family, a nephew will never talked bad about his uncle publicly. Unless..??

Do you agree?
[Image: iEjPoAU.jpg]
(07-03-2023, 07:36 AM)Blin Wrote: [ -> ]saw Old family photo his  grandma's eyes sparking while looking at him. outstanding even at young age.

Thru experience, Grandma knew all along that none of her 3 children can beat this grandson.

Is that why they have to destroy him?
cut grass remove roots.
Aiya whoever in power would do the same to other parties.
(07-03-2023, 06:13 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Stir ah stir ah Big Grin

Laughing
(07-03-2023, 10:20 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Thru experience, Grandma knew all along that none of her 3 children can beat this grandson.

Is that why they have to destroy him?

Alex Tan, stop toking cok!  Tongue