SG Talk

Full Version: Singapore could grant PR status to foreign nurse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-03-2023, 08:52 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx0Dimep0DM

Just get as many single civil servants to marry foreign nurse and give them PR. Once give birth, get citizenship. Both male and female nurse. Easy solution to birth rate and health care manpower shortage.
Sinkapolans r being quietly taken out
many many sleeping thr. it
no stopping
it is by design
(05-03-2023, 08:56 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Just get as many single civil servants to marry foreign nurse and give them PR. Once give birth, get citizenship. Both male and female nurse. Easy solution to birth rate and health care manpower shortage.

Your plan may work......................... Big Grin Clapping
(05-03-2023, 09:04 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Your plan may work......................... Big Grin Clapping

I teach them how to implement as bonus. Set up a dating website. Add disclaimer as gov not responsible for and fraud. To speed things up arrange group package to fly  for meeting each other to match make. No need to thank me. I am more capable than many ministers.
Can nurses earn more than $25k per mth to get PR here?

If not, is there a 10 year- bond?
challenging sinkiis?
you dont wanto be nurses we have no choice!
Also just implement female NS to be nurses. Good to teach them to be compassionate and not so strawberry. That will increase marriage rate and birth rate. Simple?
(05-03-2023, 08:56 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Just get as many single civil servants to marry foreign nurse and give them PR. Once give birth, get citizenship. Both male and female nurse. Easy solution to birth rate and health care manpower shortage.

No to PR Male nurses please Big Grin
(05-03-2023, 09:35 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]No to PR Male nurses please Big Grin

Good ideas
Only give PR status to TWMMs tiagong got alot of them here as nurse now.
(05-03-2023, 08:52 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx0Dimep0DM

Foreign nurses want PR because they do not want to be Singapore citizens.

PAP should not grant PR to foreign nurses because they will still leave Singapore.
Foreign nurses want PR to buy resale flat and subsidy benefits as PRs.

PAP should only grant citizenship to nurses so that they have to stay here permanently.
PAP can also grant them a permanent pass without the benefits of a PR

https://medicine.nus.edu.sg/nursing/2017...op-choice/

In the latest university admissions exercise, about 2,200 applicants indicated Nursing as one of their choices.
he NUS Alice Lee Centre for Nursing Studies (which is part of the NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine) has increased its intake of students to 235 this year

Singapore do not have enough nurses because PAP cannot produce or train enough nurses.
Out of 2200 applicants, PAP can only train 235 applicants to be nurses.

In one IT conversion course by MOM WSG, there were 4000 applicants but WSG has only 700  vacancies.
Then MOM keeps saying that they need to import foreign IT talents or CECA due to lack of local IT talents.

Most of the time, PAP cannot produce enough students even if there are more than enough applicants.
We need to import Education Minister to solve talent problem
Didn't a certain local politician say nurses are low skilled workers? Now then see the problem.

Anyway, those people with issues with foreign nurses can hire your own nurses

If all pregnant at the same it'll be a bigger problem
I recommend Sharexchange marry one as his ex PRC wife dumped him.

So he can be at peace.
the trick is very simple.

as long as PAP cannot train enough local talents, PAP will always have the excuse to import foreign talents to boost
population and resale HDB prices
whenever, PAP says that there is not enough local talents and need to import foreign talents.

you can ask how many applicants apply for the course and how many got accepted.

you will be shocked that less than 50% are accepted every year.
of course, Singapore will always be short of talents if there are many applicants but too few admission vacancies.
Plan to take out sinKapoLans has taken on an urgency basis on a state level for a long long time.
(05-03-2023, 10:05 AM)XiXiPee Wrote: [ -> ]Only give PR status to TWMMs tiagong got alot of them here as nurse now.

Are you sure?

I haven't met any of them leh!
(05-03-2023, 10:05 AM)XiXiPee Wrote: [ -> ]Only give PR status to TWMMs tiagong got alot of them here as nurse now.

please send more nudie
i think ft nurses no issue sia
only pmets no ft ok
my conclude is fuvk up. only sub par gov can made sg like that.
Nursing not easy job need to wipe patient backside and if kena senile old need to be patient etc. This is sai kung so local sinkies even if do want to promote up do more atas jobscope. Granting PR could be a way to retain them to continue wipe patient backside job as no one want to do but still a task that need to be done.
Funny is during LKY days we not say got this issue so much.

Still remember during those days , daily news never mention much on need foreigner talents , nurse unlike now almost daily.
(05-03-2023, 10:20 AM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]Foreign nurses want PR because they do not want to be Singapore citizens.

PAP should not grant PR to foreign nurses because they will still leave Singapore.
Foreign nurses want PR to buy resale flat and subsidy benefits as PRs.

PAP should only grant citizenship to nurses so that they have to stay here permanently.
PAP can also grant them a permanent pass without the benefits of a PR

So there is 3 options for the PAP to employ nurses.

1st. employ them and give them Citizenships

2nd. employ them and give them PR

3rd..employ them and give them permanent pass..

Best of the 3 options is to grant them PR, so that they are able to buy resale HDB flats, and thence grant them citizenship so that they will be able to stay longer............. Big Grin
(05-03-2023, 02:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Funny is during LKY days we not say got this issue so much.

Still remember during those days , daily news never mention much on need foreigner talents , nurse unlike now almost daily.

Reason becuz during those days those blue collar jobs is local sinkies do mah. My father is technician and mother is seamstress. Then one fine day the MIW decide own ppl must upgrade cannot do those menial tasks so they go on agenda to make ppl do more atas job. But those menial tasks still need to be done then how? Import lor. Then later import also got white collar ppl come in and that is when all hell break lose. Force locals to do more white collar then also import foreign white collar ppl snatch rice bowl. They should stick to old plan import foreigner do blue collar jobs. White collar jobs leave it let locals do mah since that is what they want us by moving us away from blue collar jobs.
(05-03-2023, 03:17 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Reason becuz during those days those blue collar jobs is local sinkies do mah. My father is technician and mother is seamstress. Then one fine day the MIW decide own ppl must upgrade cannot do those menial tasks so they go on agenda to make ppl do more atas job. But those menial tasks still need to be done then how? Import lor. Then later import also got white collar ppl come in and that is when all hell break lose. Force locals to do more white collar then also import foreign white collar ppl snatch rice bowl. They should stick to old plan import foreigner do blue collar jobs. White collar jobs leave it let locals do mah since that is what they want us by moving us away from blue collar jobs.

my dad use to be sailor , which is kinda Most Hainanese man will do.
Still remember when I just 4 or 5 years old he will not be around for months due to the job.
but happy he come back with many " goodies from overseas "

later become storeman in factory even Zi C helper.

whereas my mum same like yours seamstress, used to work in factory later at home do so call convert to " home base job "

In fact Poly every year brag their Nursing Dip always full.

So what happen to these student got Dip in Nursing??

like wise for early childhood?? as Kindergarden teacher also in shortage
(05-03-2023, 03:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]In fact Poly every year brag their Nursing Dip always full.

So what happen to these student got Dip in Nursing??

like wise for early childhood?? as Kindergarden teacher also in shortage

Becuz not all graduates come out to work and continue to do jobs that they study in Poly. For me is Computer Science a dumping ground for those that cannot get into their first choice but still want a Uni degree. All forced to study and just pass get a degree come out parents happy family got Uni graduates. Then their first job is NOT IT related as they hated it. So they go work in other lines.
(05-03-2023, 03:28 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Becuz not all graduates come out to work and continue to do jobs that they study in Poly. For me is Computer Science a dumping ground for those that cannot get into their first choice but still want a Uni degree. All forced to study and just pass get a degree come out parents happy family got Uni graduates. Then their first job is NOT IT related as they hated it. So they go work in other lines.

Actually also hard to say , when go interview, the requirement already stated you got this experience? etc
means related to what you study.

what you study still count come interview finding job.

Unless they go do those PHV , food delivery , these jobs of course no need see what you study.
Pages: 1 2