SG Talk

Full Version: 18650 Battery Case pack For iPhone Without Battery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's just an empty casing. You'll need to buy the 18650 batteries to put inside. And the whole thing will be like a power bank
(05-03-2023, 03:17 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]can use with any other phones ?

so if battery spolit and taken out, connect to phone ?

Can keep changing the rechargeable batteries. 18650 bigger than AA batteries. It is useful for those in war zones. Yes! can be used for other general phone brands. Output: 5V
I've got this casing for two years. Very good as I only need to replace the batteries. But actually savings not very big as nowadays power banks are quite cheap.
(05-03-2023, 03:17 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]can use with any other phones ?

so if battery spolit and taken out, connect to phone ?

This is just a power bank, of cos can work with other phones.
(05-03-2023, 06:00 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]This is just a power bank, of cos can work with other phones.

Talk about power bank I just order two different design from Lazada 3.3 promotion. Nowadays power banks 20K mA so small size one. Last time I buy damn big size sia but work quite long only recently die one by one Xiaomi brand.
(05-03-2023, 06:08 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Talk about power bank I just order two different design from Lazada 3.3 promotion. Nowadays power banks 20K mA so small size one. Last time I buy damn big size sia but work quite long only recently die one by one Xiaomi brand.

How much did you pay for them?
(05-03-2023, 06:23 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]How much did you pay for them?

After cashback and store discount about 7-8 each so total 14 for 2 different design 20K mA. First time buy these no brand dunno can last or not.
(05-03-2023, 06:28 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]After cashback and store discount about 7-8 each so total 14 for 2 different design 20K mA. First time buy these no brand dunno can last or not.

Cheap. That's why I said those casings may not bring savings compared to buying power banks.

But the good thing about using casings is that I get to choose the batteries and I always choose the good brands cos they last longer.
(05-03-2023, 07:15 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Cheap. That's why I said those casings may not bring savings compared to buying power banks.

But the good thing about using casings is that I get to choose the batteries and I always choose the good brands cos they last longer.

If you are adventurous enough, you can get good quality 18650 batteries from power pack of older laptop
(05-03-2023, 07:33 PM)maxchong2898 Wrote: [ -> ]If you are adventurous enough, you can get good quality 18650 batteries from power pack of older laptop

I did that, but those I took are already much degraded.
(05-03-2023, 05:03 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Can keep changing the rechargeable batteries. 18650 bigger than AA batteries. It is useful for those in war zones. Yes! can be used for other general phone brands. Output: 5V

i have 2 of these batteries for torchlight...............so essentially it is a powerbank and connect to handphone.............so the phone will work even if the phone battery taken out or spoilt ??
(05-03-2023, 05:59 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I've got this casing for two years. Very good as I only need to replace the batteries. But actually savings not very big as nowadays power banks are quite cheap.

so if the phone's battery taken out or spolit liao.............can power up the phone with a powerbank ?? Thinking
(05-03-2023, 06:00 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]This is just a power bank, of cos can work with other phones.

what if the phone's battery spoilt liao and taken out of the phone ??...............phone can still work if powered by powerbank ?
(05-03-2023, 07:46 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]what if the phone's battery spoilt liao and taken out of the phone ??...............phone can still work if powered by powerbank ?

That one dunno wor. Why dun you try with a power bank and let us know? 

But I know a good design should be able to do that.
(05-03-2023, 07:57 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]That one dunno wor. Why dun you try with a power bank and let us know? 

But I know a good design should be able to do that.

i don't have a powerbank leh................never needed one.............