SG Talk

Full Version: One of Thailand richest man marry transgender in Paranakan ceremony
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
has wife had operation?
Transgender (even if potong already) got no womb so even create a hole still cannot give birth so when he marry her (former he) he is aware and they most likely need to buy or adopt if want children correct? If the man is old ok since can dun wanna kid but if he young he may want to have his own kids how then?
缘起缘灭 是聚还是散
Smile
she is pretty than Real girls.
(05-03-2023, 03:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile
she is pretty than Real girls.

I like her look  Love
(05-03-2023, 03:02 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote: [ -> ]I like her look  Love

Don't get into that fray............. Big Grin
(05-03-2023, 02:15 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]has wife had operation?

yes..................transgender mah..................

otherwise................known as ladyboy or shemale liao...........
(05-03-2023, 03:02 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote: [ -> ]I like her look  Love

even my parents say she look so much pretty than Real girls.
(05-03-2023, 03:19 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]even my parents say she look so much pretty than Real girls.

But does he/she have a male organ..................? Big Grin
(05-03-2023, 03:19 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]even my parents say she look so much pretty than Real girls.

How about you? Did your parents say you pretty or not? .... Big Grin

You got inform your parents cannot give birth so no grandchild for them to carry hor. But modern parents don't care this carry on family line thinking then it is ok. I also agree successful transgender really more pretty than real girls. Their only curse is they are born male instead of female. This is fate.
(05-03-2023, 02:49 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Transgender (even if potong already) got no womb so even create a hole still cannot give birth so when he marry her (former he) he is aware and they most likely need to buy or adopt if want children correct? If the man is old ok since can dun wanna kid but if he young he may want to have his own kids how then?

this kind got monies how many wife to bear him kids also can
(05-03-2023, 03:37 PM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]this kind got monies how many wife to bear him kids also can

Then why get married in the first place? If marry also find one that can give birth? Or the man also dun like children then I can understand.
(05-03-2023, 03:37 PM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]this kind got monies how many wife to bear him kids also can

This is possible......can marry as many as possible real women and have any number of kids................ Big Grin
She is so pretty.
both are good looking.

Sharexchange will be angry and envy them.
After a while sure divorce.
(05-03-2023, 05:12 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]After a while sure divorce.

Why leh?
(05-03-2023, 05:13 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Why leh?

They married because the guy likes "her" beauty while the gal goes after his wealth. As a while, this will fade.
(05-03-2023, 03:15 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]yes..................transgender mah..................

otherwise................known as ladyboy or shemale liao...........

Is T not B.
B may flip flop their mind any time...
Maybe the backside hole tighter Big Grin
(05-03-2023, 05:37 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the backside hole tighter Big Grin

When potong already there also got hole tighter isn't it?
Nice. Putting homophobic BBFAs to shame.
He is rich and handsome. She will be one of the wives.
why worry. he marry one fake wife, can do many many real woman as he like it. so what's the different to him.
just for the fun and wow effect of out of norm.
(05-03-2023, 02:15 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]has wife had operation?

Have to or be getting constant reminder. 
Life is short.
Got money they no need children to depend on
beautiful beautiful ladyboy

[Image: 737_450.jpg]