SG Talk

Full Version: Edmw is getting more and more boring.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The topics there seem safe and cleansed these days, can't stay for long there like in the past. Anyone feels the same way?
only Losers stay there. Always see them complain about their job, yet talk about property, car ?
(05-03-2023, 04:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]only Losers stay there. Always see them complain about their job, yet talk about property, car ?

Like you lor, always complain about civil servants  Laughing
(05-03-2023, 05:09 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Like you lor, always complain about civil servants  Laughing

is Facts, like recently I again complain to Town Council yet again.

Tat CSO got the cheek will inform so wait and wait for months yes months. No people reply or even come to check so I call again
claim I feedback before Go Check in your system.

This time finally a officer come he told me he " new just 2 months ".
(05-03-2023, 05:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]is Facts, like recently I again complain to Town Council yet again.

Tat CSO got the cheek will inform so wait and wait for months yes months. No people reply or even come to check so I call again
claim I feedback before Go Check in your system.

This time finally a officer come he told me he " new just 2 months ".

Town council people are not civil servants.
(05-03-2023, 05:13 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Town council people are not civil servants.

SAME RAH only Different name STUPID

Than who pay Town Council officer , the top their wages??? From you and me every one right? aka Public funds.

and They also getting Same yearly bonus

summary Also same as Civil servants.

Public sectors/ stat boards tactically ALL SAME , THEY ALL FOLLOW GOVT , Yearly mid and year end bonus

Town Council , HDB , Schools , etc

Who in charge at the highest top ?

Only DUMB ppl like u always got smoke by PAP
(05-03-2023, 05:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]SAME RAH only Different name STUPID

Than who pay Town Council officer , the top their wages??? From you and me every one right? aka Public funds.

Public sectors/ stat boards tactically ALL SAME , THEY ALL FOLLOW GOVT , Yearly mid and year end bonus

What you are saying is not wrong but if follow black and white they are so called "private entity" but we all know if you follow the line up and up somehow it will lead to the you know who lor. I speak from working experience in a stat board, GLC. That is why MIW want to stay in power for as long as possible becuz once the power shifted the other entity will start to unravel those long and twisting and turning lines leading to the top.
(05-03-2023, 05:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]SAME RAH only Different name STUPID

The point 'm trying to make is not so much whether town council staff are civil servants (which I made only as a passing remark) but the fact that you're a complaint king like those edmwers which you dissed  Laughing
(05-03-2023, 05:20 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]What you are saying is not wrong but if follow black and white they are so called "private entity" but we all know if you follow the line up and up somehow it will lead to the you know who lor. I speak from working experience in a stat board, GLC. That is why MIW want to stay in power for as long as possible becuz once the power shifted the other entity will start to unravel those long and twisting and turning lines leading to the top.

Schools is consider " stat boards "
Hospitals actually also

Put it summary , What Stat boards = Public sectors Too , as ALL TAKE THE SAME YEARLY BONUS depend how much the Govt announce.

like wise, NTUC also consider so call " stat boards " but same

LupCheong

Bump this thread up
that cesspool place meant for

admins + mods = ceca ass rimmers
(05-03-2023, 04:34 PM)Alleggsinonebasket Wrote: [ -> ]The topics there seem safe and cleansed these days, can't stay for long there like in the past. Anyone feels the same way?

yes..............the place been going downhill since i was banned.................i'll be going back there in November to Make EDMW Great Again (MEGA)............ Laughing

LupCheong

Bump this thread up
every time see ppl open thread talking about edmw, me know the TS is a loser in life.