SG Talk

Full Version: Those unvaccinated will no longer be allowed to dine in, enter malls, from Oct 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Pushing the blame to the non jab again.
so they can only eat at home and go noehere
this gov is suck, pushing blame to.non vac other than they themselves. the whole world know their dirty tricks. simply incompetent. from the beginning till now. no improved at all aspect. cannot justify their high paid salary from other country
want to push the no jab over the cliff
then he satisfied
now everyday got alot of pple dropping dead still not enough for him
Germany also like that. 
Vaccination is the only way.
i want them out for next 50 years in politic
Malls businesses will be affected. Those neighbourhood shops to benefit. Again, bad decision.
Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
hope no need to upgrade to "no booster no entry"
(09-10-2021, 01:19 PM)mikotan Wrote: [ -> ]Malls businesses will be affected. Those neighbourhood shops to benefit. Again, bad decision.

I malls were to close, then retailers of the shops will have no business, and the shop assistants will be without jobs.  Pity those shop assistants and it's owners....
Think they now push for vaccination is a tougher way...instead of soft sell or hard sell backing they are making it compulsory in some ways...if you work at the mall you now cannot enter unless vaccinated.

So no more choice.
Old uncle auntie eat at hawker centre not many at Mall.....if no go hawker centre than problem...
malls businesses will be affected 10-20% now these unvax is out of bound. sad
(09-10-2021, 01:31 PM)mikotan Wrote: [ -> ]malls businesses will be affected 10-20% now these unvax is out of bound. sad

on top of the already at the edge of closure environment. crying
Cannot go attraction? What kind of attraction? National park like bukit timah hill also cannot go?
(09-10-2021, 01:02 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]Germany also like that. 
Vaccination is the only way.

The only way to hell?
for most ppl, hawker centers and shops are gd enough.

if cannot take public transport then cham liao
https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Scali-ah-Loong...in-at-12pm

Why PM speech followed my statement in Sgtalk in the above link ?
Why can't PAP think of better way ?
(09-10-2021, 01:29 PM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Old uncle auntie eat at hawker  centre not many at Mall.....if no go hawker centre than problem...

The new rules, which is an expansion of the current set of rules that will kick in on Oct 13, would mean that only groups of up to two fully vaccinated people will be allowed to dine-in at hawker centres or coffee shops, MOH said.
(09-10-2021, 01:43 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]for most ppl, hawker centers and shops are gd enough.

if cannot take public transport then cham liao

Those who have not been vaccinated and traveling in public transport, are the ones likely to be infected with Covid-19 and it's variants...
(09-10-2021, 01:24 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]hope no need to upgrade to "no booster no entry"

Mai aini kuan leh....
(09-10-2021, 01:29 PM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Old uncle auntie eat at hawker  centre not many at Mall.....if no go hawker centre than problem...

Unvaxxed cannot eat in at hawker ctr and coffeeshops too. 

Last time say these places are open air so safe, now flip prata just to force people to vax.
(09-10-2021, 01:52 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Those who have not been vaccinated and traveling in public transport, are the ones likely to be infected with Covid-19 and it's variants...

Dun say like that can? I not vaccinated hor and got no plan to take public transport. ....... Big Grin
Many supermkts and pharmacies are located inside malls. Lidat how to get daily essentials?

Ong Yuck Goondu oways thinking of means and ways to cause suffering on commoners.
If you think in detail MOH's argument, you will find it so unconvincing...

"The Ministry of Health said on Saturday (Oct 9) that this is a move to protect unvaccinated individuals in the community and to reduce the strain on the healthcare system."

1) To protect the unvaccinated, the only/fastest way is to make it mandatory for all to take jab, unless because of medical reason. MOH sort of implying that unvaccinated eating in cause the spread.. Is there even some scientific data for that claim?? If yes, why are they not releasing it?

2) To reduce the strain on healthcare system. Why don't MOH released the ratio of unvaccinated vs vaccinated taking up healthcare system resource, so how do we even know if indeed unvaccinated is taking up the resource?. Also, unvaccinated is only 17%, how can the 17% strain our healthcare system?

If there is a reason why unvaccinated is taking up the resource, it is because they can't be on Home Recovery scheme..As a tax payer, the more I think about it, the angry I get because during the initial stage of COVID, FW get to stay in hotel and cruise ship for isolation. Now, we have to stay at our home, risk infecting other family members who are not infected..

3) Finally, can't make sense of the logic of unvaccinated cannot enter shopping mall?? Are they trying to say even if masked up, you are not safe from an unvaccinated? If that is the case, then unvaccinated shouldn't be taking trains and buses as well?
(09-10-2021, 01:52 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Those who have not been vaccinated and traveling in public transport, are the ones likely to be infected with Covid-19 and it's variants...

I always say, show us the numbers to support the claim.. If the numbers really tell that, then ban not vaccinated from taking public transport.
(09-10-2021, 01:56 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]Many supermkts and pharmacies are located inside malls. Lidat how to get daily essentials?

Ong Yuck Goondu oways thinking of means and ways to cause suffering on commoners.

Oh yah, you are right. Then must find those outside malls.  It is not goondu, it is to force them to vaccinate. 

Next step, unvaxxed cannot take bus or mrt..... die
(09-10-2021, 01:56 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]Many supermkts and pharmacies are located inside malls. Lidat how to get daily essentials?

The MIW says that vaccination is optional, but now with restrictions put in place, i.e. dining in food court/hawker centers/F&B outlets and restaurants, one must show proof of vaccination before being able to entre and dine......In other words, it becomes '"compulsory".......
Good ley. Less crowded i very happy. Because i vaccinated
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5