SG Talk

Full Version: We hope Dr Lee Wei Ling has not considered leaving Singapore.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We hope that PM Lee's sister Dr Lee Wei Ling has not considered leaving  Singapore.

There's no reason to leave.

Any suggestions please.
maybe she left liao....in fact many have left or are leaving
(06-03-2023, 05:31 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you leave Spore? Australia is very backward and expensive

Australia, so peaceful and laid-back..

The weather as well.
(06-03-2023, 04:43 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]We hope that PM Lee's sister Dr Lee Wei Ling has not considered leaving  Singapore.

Any suggestions please.

Maybe left already lah! Big Grin Run for life lah!
(06-03-2023, 06:05 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe left already lah! Big Grin Run for life lah!

Singapore is not North Korea

She's not Kim Jong Nam
(06-03-2023, 05:56 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]That’s true but the economy is not doing well, inflation is getting worse…not the same Australia used to be.

How much does it cost for a bowl of beef pho or Laksa now? $20?

Amazingly, Australians changed 9 PMs within ten/eleven years and non of them has problem with their siblings.

A lucky country
(06-03-2023, 06:05 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe left already lah! Big Grin Run for life lah!

Let's pray the authority is not trying to get rid of Singapore founding father, LKYs daughter..
Let's pray that her elder brother has mercy and forgiveness..
She's terminally ill. Not like she can just up and leave.
(06-03-2023, 06:44 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote: [ -> ]She's terminally ill. Not like she can just up and leave.
Well noted.

Singaporeans are assured she's well taken care by medical experts in Singapore so, it's not the same as Alexei Navalny being poisoned by Novichok
(06-03-2023, 05:48 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Australia, so peaceful and laid-back..

The weather as well.

fact is Australia always change govt once every few elections and nothing disastrous happen.....goes to show they have nothing to hide
(06-03-2023, 05:31 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you leave Spore? Australia is very backward and expensive

He never listened to LKY’s warning.
Will Become white trash of Asia, if Ozzie still side the West. Furthermore, Some places in Ozzie still quite racist. Better dont go to the wrong place in Ozzie.
(06-03-2023, 06:59 AM)Jinwului Wrote: [ -> ]fact is Australia always change govt once every few elections and nothing disastrous happen.....goes to show they have nothing to hide
With far bigger GDP and much larger population than Singapore, 

The poor Aussie PM Albanese's salary S$500,000 a year is pathetic.
(06-03-2023, 07:11 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]With far bigger GDP and much larger population than Singapore, 

He's there to serve and not to enrich
(06-03-2023, 07:11 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]With far bigger GDP and much larger population than Singapore, 

no matter how you look at it.....this no high pay no integrity logic will come and bite the country hard down the road
(06-03-2023, 07:07 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]He never listened to LKY’s warning.
Will Become white trash of Asia, if Ozzie still side the West. Furthermore, Some places in Ozzie still quite racist. Better dont go to the wrong place in Ozzie.

In last 10 years, I have noticed a lot of changes and will continue to do so..
(06-03-2023, 07:07 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]He never listened to LKY’s warning.

I think Ozzie are still very racist.  My family and I had visited Tasmania and also twice at Perth.  All 3 places we had experienced Ozzie's racism.  Twice they try to pick a fight with us, and once they remarked "this is not your farking country" when we laughed at a joke one of our brother-in-law made.  I don't know whether this attitude had changed over the years or not.............................
why everyone say LWL is seriously ill ?
(06-03-2023, 07:15 AM)Jinwului Wrote: [ -> ]no matter how you look at it.....this no high pay no integrity logic will come and bite the country hard down the road

I would think both LHY and LWL would prefer living in London or in NY
(06-03-2023, 07:32 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]why everyone say LWL is seriously ill ?

I understand she is down with an incurable sickness.  What a pity................. crying
(06-03-2023, 07:35 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I understand she is down with an incurable sickness.  What a pity................. crying

OMG sad to hear that.

wish her a speedy recovery.
(06-03-2023, 06:59 AM)Jinwului Wrote: [ -> ]fact is Australia always change govt once every few elections and nothing disastrous happen.....goes to show they have nothing to hide

Goes to show that the country continues to work with every different leadership. Then Singapore why so many in power for so many decades and spread fear that Singapore will become unstable, lose CPF and wealth? Lol
(06-03-2023, 07:35 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I understand she is down with an incurable sickness.  What a pity................. crying

Family feud could be the main cause 

Constantly under duress
I believe if the organs of the state are activated to fix her she will just leave

She is in the later part of her life, I don't think she wants to spend time fighting off the state apparatus
(06-03-2023, 08:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I believe if the organs of the state are activated to fix her she will just leave

She is in the later part of her life, I don't think she wants to spend time fighting off the state apparatus

They will never leave her in peace .
(06-03-2023, 08:29 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ].
They will never leave her in peace .

Why this sibling rivalry, the father will turn in his grave............. Big Grin crying
Many sinkies already gave up Singapore due to the lazy PAP gov that always raise taxes. That's why you see many many queue up buy Toto hope to strike rich one day so that can migrate.
(06-03-2023, 09:04 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Many sinkies already gave up Singapore due to the lazy PAP gov that always raise taxes. That's why you see many many queue up buy Toto hope to strike rich one day so that can migrate.

that's exactly what my neighbours said
(06-03-2023, 09:07 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]If you think Spore taxes are too high, you go Europe to find how high their taxes are. Income taxes are than 45% and VAT is 25%

It's not about high or low taxes, it's about lazy PAP gov that kept using same lazy method to boost economy and sustain their million dollar ministerial salaries, bonuses and pensions but giving only chicken wings to the people.
(06-03-2023, 04:43 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]We hope that PM Lee's sister Dr Lee Wei Ling has not considered leaving  Singapore.

Any suggestions please.

She is down with severe illness, going to GG soon. How to leave SG?

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/lee-we...-nightmare
Pages: 1 2 3