SG Talk

Full Version: Man deposits $6K into Bukit Batok ATM then finds it did not go to his account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1J7oSfF.jpg]
On 3 March 23 , at about 6pm . I released the money wasn’t credited into my current account at all. Where has money gone too???

So, at 7pm , I call the uob call center, waited about 20min for them and Wai Ling (customer service) to my call, she replied that she will ask the relevant department to call me back , and ask to wait for 7 working days, she was extremely rude to me. So I requested for a call back from her duty manager.

At about 8.50pm , the duty manager, Mei Mei call me, she insisted that I have to wait for 3 to 7 working days to get the answer. Very inefficient from her.

Just imagine $6k , is lost from your account, are you extremely anxious. Still got to wait??? How, can we trust the Uob services. Call them one of the best bank in spore, hahaha.

Every sporean should consider this uob.

Maybe give UOB a few days to investigate. You have the receipt, bank can check your account and maybe the cctv at the machine you deposited the money. Hope you get your money back soon.

Remember to duplicate one copy incase it fade off !!!

Make Police report. Simple

Lesson learnt – try to deposit cash at the ATM in a bank branch, not at standalone ATM. So that, we can always enquire on any bad transaction.
[Image: CKs2RnS.jpg]
Wait till next day to check may be a bit late
Why like this ? Bank not safe , my FD still there ?
There is no balance indicated
ya overnight your normal becomes nightmare
not all of cos
like China orders SriLanka not use the present set of currencies includ the Yen.
In other words forgive Debts
leading to world starvation