SG Talk

Full Version: why only today then say unvax cannot eat in hawker center coffee shop?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why only today then say on oct13 then unvacinated cannot dine in hawker centre food centre
I tot last mth already cannot dine in
I mean ny downstairs koufu already last mth dont allow unvacinated to din in ...only tarpao

did the pap dogs jump the gun by introducing it 1mth eariler before pap say cannot
(09-10-2021, 08:33 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]why only today then say on oct13 then unvacinated cannot dine in hawker centre food centre
I tot last mth already cannot dine in
I mean ny downstairs koufu already last mth dont allow unvacinated to din in ...only tarpao

did the pap dogs jump the gun by introducing it 1mth eariler before pap say cannot

Your koufu downstairs is food court is it?
(09-10-2021, 08:40 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Your koufu downstairs is food court is it?

He does not know the difference between hawker ctr & coffee shop and food court
(09-10-2021, 08:46 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]He does not know the difference between hawker ctr & coffee shop and food court

open air can dine in last time ... those kopitiam open air also allow unvax to dine in leh
think today can hit above 4000 or more deaths today.
(09-10-2021, 09:23 PM)happyharvest Wrote: [ -> ]open air can dine in last time ... those kopitiam open air also allow unvax to dine in leh

Currently coffee shops still allow dine in of 2 persons per table.....
(09-10-2021, 09:28 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Currently coffee shops still allow dine in of 2 persons per table.....

i'm not refering to coffee shops.. the food court kopitiam
(09-10-2021, 09:29 PM)happyharvest Wrote: [ -> ]i'm not refering to coffee shops.. the food court kopitiam

btw.. i dine in before at open air kopitiam (not coffee shiop). maybe the rule have changed recently.. who knows
(09-10-2021, 09:23 PM)happyharvest Wrote: [ -> ]open air can dine in last time ... those kopitiam open air also allow unvax to dine in leh

no ah, koufa is air con and dont allow unvax to din in since last mth or 2mths ago
their open air area also cannot dine in
The olds are being taken
The Boosters are being rolled out against the frontlines

Xi has sent his people into the Pentagon
10:50
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x84qtyd
before this unvax and vax go to malls no problem even when vax rate was LOW
now cases are rising and they have no idea what to do, so witch hunt the unvax

as if the vax cannot be infected and spread and be re infected and spread

all boils down to how careful and responsible one is
if you sell the idea that being vax is the miracle cure then more and more will not care about basic things like personal hygiene and wearing mask properly.... so spread and spread..

but yeah, witch hunt the unjabbed
if anything, the un jab are much more careful

all them FOOkers that agree to this policy - there is a special place in hell for you obscenely paid incompetent bas tards
This is not only witch hunting but more importantly it is discrimination against the minority of unvax citizens whose unvax could be due to health issue and cannot afford to pay for non mRNA vaccines which govt refused to sponsor....... Rolleyes