SG Talk

Full Version: Clogged drainage along rivers among key reasons why Johor is grappling with floods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All the funds kena funneled to other pockets
(08-03-2023, 06:21 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/mal...ns-3333856

Their govt bohchap don't care one lah! Big Grin Money inside pocket liao lah!
Climate change. Flooding in coastal areas.
(08-03-2023, 06:52 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]All the funds kena funneled to other pockets

(08-03-2023, 07:16 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Their govt bohchap don't care one lah! Big Grin Money inside pocket liao lah!
I do suspect that money had been siphoned into somebody's pocket..................... Big Grin
Lots of water to sell
(08-03-2023, 08:10 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Lots of water to sell

The authorities there should ensure that the drains are not clogged up.................. Big Grin
(08-03-2023, 07:22 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I do suspect that money had been siphoned into somebody's pocket..................... Big Grin

I have relatives in Johore lah! Big Grin They all said those govt people only feed themselves fat fat but let others die in starvation lah! You die your problem lah!