SG Talk

Full Version: SG Talk Basic_Strategy is actually Edmwer MikeDirnt78 from Hardwarezone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

LupCheong

SG Talk Basic_Strategy is actually Edmwer MikeDirnt78 from Hardwarezone.
(08-03-2023, 08:22 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]SG Talk Basic_Strategy is actually Edmwer MikeDirnt78 from Hardwarezone.

Zhun boh how you know?
(08-03-2023, 08:23 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Zhun boh how you know?

Yah how do he know.........................? Thinking
(08-03-2023, 08:22 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]SG Talk Basic_Strategy is actually Edmwer MikeDirnt78 from Hardwarezone.

no wonder both behave like dogs
(08-03-2023, 09:12 PM)noobmaster Wrote: [ -> ]no wonder both behave like dogs

Not surprised they pban you also.

The mods mark you and other troublemakers and will find all sorts of reasons to ban.

PM me I got like 7-8 other clones I can give one to you.
(08-03-2023, 09:13 PM)tokiya Wrote: [ -> ]Not surprised they pban you also.

The mods mark you and other troublemakers and will find all sorts of reasons to ban.

My latest infraction was epic. I only said forum probably infiltrated by Malaysians and got pts for being discriminatory

Anyway I PMed u a long time ago, go check
LOL ANYHOW BOMB ONLY.

Says more about you lot about who your enemies are online in some shitty ass SG forum, than who I am behind the screen with my username.                           

I can say I'm not MikeDirnt78, but you lot won't believe anyway. Say I your father also can, should have made your mother swallow that night I conceived all of you scum from f*cking her all night long.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: a27d24_83c785b97cc54e14b3cb9a9ab7344046~mv2.gif]
Pls tolong don’t poison sgtalk with all the low ses users from the cesspool kym ?
(08-03-2023, 10:03 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]Pls tolong don’t poison sgtalk with all the low ses users from the cesspool kym ?

Too late, SGTalk is one of the alt sites talked about by EDMW refugees to flee to. The other one being Reddit.

p.s. right on cue... you have one of these scum openly posting about inviting his fellow EDMW scum to come and make their new home here. 

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Can-invite-mor...Talk-forum

LupCheong

(08-03-2023, 10:06 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote: [ -> ]Too late, SGTalk is one of the alt sites talked about by EDMW refugees to flee to. The other one being Reddit.

p.s. right on cue... you have one of these scum openly posting about inviting his fellow EDMW scum to come and make their new home here. 

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Can-invite-mor...Talk-forum

Ah mike ar why you call me scum.
(08-03-2023, 09:13 PM)tokiya Wrote: [ -> ]Not surprised they pban you also.

noobmaster also pbanned???

How you know har?
(08-03-2023, 10:25 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]Ah mike ar why you call me scum.

Because you are. 

And thanks for proving my point right that scum like you will anyhow bomb and say I'm someone who is your enemy in EDMW when I'm not him.  Rotfl

Really is kaki gong, kaki song.
(08-03-2023, 10:27 PM)IndianChief Wrote: [ -> ]noobmaster also pbanned???

The fucktards just find any reason to ban me when I have points expiring next week
(08-03-2023, 10:31 PM)noobmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The fucktards just find any reason to ban me when I have points expiring next week

Does the EDMW have a points demerit system...................? Big Grin Thinking

cannot be mike lah or you trying to get basic to say what's his EDMW username haha
(08-03-2023, 10:31 PM)noobmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The fucktards just find any reason to ban me when I have points expiring next week

Ban 就 ban, 没有办法的. 

I thought EDMW scum are best champions at clone warfare? Go back with clone la if you cannot live without your cesspool to roll in.
(08-03-2023, 10:49 PM)XiXiPee Wrote: [ -> ]cannot be mike lah or you trying to get basic to say what's his EDMW username haha

[Image: bait-tom-hardy.gif]

Try harder. Don't try to turn the spotlight away from the fact that you lot are just refugee scum from a cesspool that finally found people like yourself too toxic to tolerate or accept. 

[Image: sit-song-bo.gif]
(08-03-2023, 10:49 PM)XiXiPee Wrote: [ -> ]cannot be mike lah or you trying to get basic to say what's his EDMW username haha

Only common thing both have is they are dogs
(08-03-2023, 11:04 PM)noobmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Only common thing both have is they are dogs

worse than dog. Basic guy think i am the coutinho guy and tiongxim guy lmfao

lol cant beat mine... after 2 mths of no points,,, give me points a couple of hours before my points were expiring to make me cross the Pban threshold

LupCheong

Bump this thread up.
(08-03-2023, 11:19 PM)IndianChief Wrote: [ -> ]lol cant beat mine... after 2 mths of no points,,, give me points a couple of hours before my points were expiring to make me cross the Pban threshold

This kind of behavior from the mods usually exhibited by losers in real life with low salary and low self esteem. Need to exercise some virtual reality powers to make themselves feel better.

Till today NONE of the mods dare to compare salary with me. Tells you how much of a loser in real life they all are.
(13-03-2023, 07:26 PM)tokiya Wrote: [ -> ]This kind of behavior from the mods usually exhibited by losers in real life with low salary and low self esteem. Need to exercise some virtual reality powers to make themselves feel better.

Till today NONE of the mods dare to compare salary with me. Tells you how much of a loser in real life they all are.

I think the real loser is the person who judges other people's power and value by how much money they earn. 

You can earn 200k a month and I will still see someone like you no up. Got money doesn't give you license to act like an asshole IRL or online. 

No sympathy for you being pbanned from the cesspool. What kind of character you were inside, you know full well yourself.
(09-03-2023, 12:55 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]Bump this thread up.

Bump your lanjiao bin. The only one making assumptions here is you, and you're just making an ass of yourself.
This TS is known for creating low IQ threads.

In EDMW also same behavior.
(13-03-2023, 07:26 PM)tokiya Wrote: [ -> ]This kind of behavior from the mods usually exhibited by losers in real life with low salary and low self esteem. Need to exercise some virtual reality powers to make themselves feel better.

wtf who cares if your kkj is 10 inch.

only losers will brag this kind of achievement in the forum.

i got infracted for this to get pbanned, i suspect intridiot or cranthir is behind this

[Image: PVhn0TV.png]
(13-03-2023, 10:16 PM)noobmaster Wrote: [ -> ]i got infracted for this to get pbanned, i suspect intridiot or cranthir is behind this

[Image: PVhn0TV.png]

Because you fail to realise that bad faith actors/trolls/assholes online aren't those things because they are of a certain nationality or other. 

Your go-to attack against what you perceive to be "message massaging/censorship" within the forum on certain topics is just "must be because there is foreign influence from foreigners infiltrating into SG forums". 

But given how Sinkies have the propensity to pwn Sinkies otherwise at night cannot sleep, it is far more likely that it's Sinkies reporting on Sinkies in that cesspool simply because they are losers IRL who throw grenades and hidden knives online to stir chaos and watch everybody burn online. 

You bitch about how Malaysians are infiltrating EDMW and shutting down anything to do with JHKs and Malaysians. But how many EDMW cesspool trolls also have presence on Lowyat? You can do to others, others cannot do to you? 

THAT is why you got infracted. And you frankly deserve it. Just guai guai hide here and JJWW about a shithole that doesn't even want you back. Because you have no real life to live that's any better than your life on the Internet.

p.s. before you bitch about bias in SG online forum censorship in favour of certain nationalities or individuals, please remember that ultimately the biggest censor and power in SG is the PAP government. SPH admins and mods answer to the PAP, SPF, MHA, and Shanmugam.
When the gaymao anyhow throw darts and hope something sticks.
Pages: 1 2