SG Talk

Full Version: Sg is integrating with "developed world"!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rotfl go hong lim and hold sign board lor
Yup. The western countries. Because they have longer summer leave to come here and bigger spender than Asia.
Intregrate with the future.
(10-10-2021, 07:49 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Yup. The western countries. Because they have longer summer leave to come here and bigger spender than Asia.

Bigger spender???

Your info is outdated liao, bro!
(10-10-2021, 10:39 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Bigger spender???

Your info is outdated liao, bro!
Yeah I was surprised!

When I was in Thailand a few years back a local told me angmos very stingy every cent they would want back - and very rude and brash unlike Chinese tourists.

When I was in San Francisco shopping at Union Sq area all the shops salesperson would greet me Ni Hao! Same as when I was in Egypt and Turkey!

Yup some of the forumers here are old foggy - when they were ruled by their colonial British masters! Don't blame these poor old foggy - they thought they were still coolie or dogs!
(10-10-2021, 12:59 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-58856794

LOL EPIC, Actually UK never put SG inside their list ease travel. I remember posted before few days back here.