SG Talk

Full Version: Singapore airlines huat liao
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many waiting to buy tickets, even if they're expensive.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...f-covid-19
SIA stock cheong ah next week
Not gona happen.
Xi is with the Alliance.
China and Taiwan will unify peaceflly
IMF chief sacked.
https://rumble.com/embed/vkvk5z/?pub=4
Asked why she's willing to pay so much to travel, Ms Chua said "I want to support SIA now. As a S'porean, we need to have that loyalty to our country"

This was originally the plan for freelance writer Eileen Chua, 50, and her family of four. But they decided to go to Paris instead because fares were slightly lower.

The last time the family went on a holiday was two years ago, when they visited Australia.

They will take a train or flight to Britain so that Ms Chua's 12-year-old son can watch his favourite football team Tottenham Hotspur play in matches.

Ms Chua said: "Dad and son will probably watch football while my daughter and I may watch a few plays."

When asked why she is willing to pay so much to travel, Ms Chua said it was also because she wanted to support Singapore's national carrier, which has exhausted the $8.8 billion in gross proceeds raised from its rights issue in June last year.

Ms Chua said: "I want to support SIA now. As a Singaporean, we need to have that loyalty to our country."

With the Republic set to open borders further, Ms Chua is unfazed by the rising number of Covid-19 cases in Singapore and around the world.

She said: "Basically we have to live with it, because no one is going to be spared. When kids get the virus, it's not really a big deal because they are mostly asymptomatic. Moreover, my husb
and and I will be getting booster jabs soon."
Compare to the kiasi low ses sgtalkers.. Rotfl

Speaking to The Straits Times, Ryon, a Year 5 Anglo-Chinese School (International) student, said: "We 'die die' must go. We came down today just to reserve tickets; you can do it only at the counter or via the hotline."
All the gong kia will want to show off to people that they have gone overseas and also wants to be in the news. I bet they will take many photos on the planes and on the ground just to put them up in their FB or instagram, etc
They are not scare kena covid positive in oversea after swab test. And QO for the entire journey? Thinking

乐极生悲。。。
(10-10-2021, 03:51 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote: [ -> ]Asked why she's willing to pay so much to travel, Ms Chua said "I want to support SIA now. As a S'porean, we need to have that loyalty to our country"

This was originally the plan for freelance writer Eileen Chua, 50, and her family of four. But they decided to go to Paris instead because fares were slightly lower.

The last time the family went on a holiday was two years ago, when they visited Australia.

They will take a train or flight to Britain so that Ms Chua's 12-year-old son can watch his favourite football team Tottenham Hotspur play in matches.

Ms Chua said: "Dad and son will probably watch football while my daughter and I may watch a few plays."

When asked why she is willing to pay so much to travel, Ms Chua said it was also because she wanted to support Singapore's national carrier, which has exhausted the $8.8 billion in gross proceeds raised from its rights issue in June last year.

Ms Chua said: "I want to support SIA now. As a Singaporean, we need to have that loyalty to our country."

With the Republic set to open borders further, Ms Chua is unfazed by the rising number of Covid-19 cases in Singapore and around the world.

She said: "Basically we have to live with it, because no one is going to be spared. When kids get the virus, it's not really a big deal because they are mostly asymptomatic. Moreover, my husb
and and I will be getting booster jabs soon."

One of the 61% pap plp trying to show off.
(10-10-2021, 08:09 AM)Great Wrote: [ -> ]One of the 61% pap plp trying to show off.

So the 61% wants to show off their loyalty to SIA in particular  and to Singapore in general....
Its their choice. 
For those who can afford and needs a holiday badly, just go. 
Good for a change, good for the soul, good for the well being. 
Imagine, work fron home, eat at home, sleep at home.... 
Already 2 years..
Fly if you can...
Travel fair will be here soon ... they are hungry for years now.
(10-10-2021, 06:02 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]They are not scare kena covid positive in oversea after swab test. And QO for the entire journey? Thinking

乐极生悲。。。

I think they are more scared got nothing to post on Facebook.  Rotfl
I am looking forward to Bintan. 
Miss the lovely white sandy beach. 
Best to stay at Mayang Sari for a few days. 
Totally peace and tranquility. 
Still dreaming.......
(10-10-2021, 09:27 AM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking forward to Bintan. 
Miss the lovely white sandy beach. 
Best to stay at Mayang Sari for a few days. 
Totally peace and tranquility. 
Still dreaming.......

The crux of the matter is that we are dying to venture overseas, even to Bintan for a getaway is bliss....
10000 plus Covid cases will soon be the norm in SG soon.

Seems to be so what ? Who cares attitude henceforth...

Lol
(10-10-2021, 09:26 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]I think they are more scared got nothing to post on Facebook.  Rotfl

Post how they go through QO in oversea? Thinking
(10-10-2021, 09:31 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]The crux of the matter is that we are dying to venture overseas, even to Bintan for a getaway is bliss....

We are dying to export our made in Singapore virus variant to other countries lah. Rotfl
Ya. The super rich will fly to China to stay couple of months to analysis.

Only one way only.

then the rich .. how can they help if they fly overseas? Local retailing will boom?
SIA share price has already recovered to pre-Covid level.
i wont fly sia:
indian pilots fr india  w fake qualifications

sia no more A380 which is a wider plan w more spacicious legrm
sia is the most expensive flyer,for lesser price still can enjoy same std fr competitors.
This shows Singaporeans are very rich.