SG Talk

Full Version: jialat hyflux finally go kaput
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Honestboy how,, Sad
Seriously what sias can do to protect retail investors... throw caution to the wind... investors being sold away with prospective investments lose money blame others but not themselves
50000 = how much stolen
(25-07-2021, 10:12 PM)itangg12 Wrote: [ -> ]Honestboy how,, Sad

Don’t think Olivia Lum is too popular with him nowadays Big Grin
I am waiting to see what happens to Olivia Lam.

I believe she knew the company was no longer viable when she issued last round of perbs.
(26-07-2021, 07:00 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I am waiting to see what happens to Olivia Lam.

I believe she knew the company was no longer viable when she issued last round of perbs.

Most likely she'll go back to malaysia and become datin liao.  Big Grin
This Olivia Lum has friends in high places, no? Big Grin
(25-07-2021, 10:12 PM)itangg12 Wrote: [ -> ]Honestboy how,, Sad

That Dishonestboy jui hu kia leech beggar traitor muddysian bodoh and all his village mate are the same like OliLarLumpar
(26-07-2021, 07:00 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I am waiting to see what happens to Olivia Lam.

nothing is going to happen.

normally these high class criminals employ lawyer to plan tomake sure that law cannot get them.
(26-07-2021, 11:00 AM)How drgn Wrote: [ -> ]

nothing is going to happen.

normally these high class criminals employ lawyer to plan tomake sure that law cannot get them.

Already ran back to Malaisai, cannot do anything.

There no chenghoo