SG Talk

Full Version: Covid-19 NZ: Singapore, the country that decided to let Covid in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On Wednesday last week, Singapore saw 3577 new cases. (some believe the number of infections may be much higher). Three people died. They were aged between 68 and 102 – all were unvaccinated and had various underlying conditions.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/explain...t-covid-in
Huh.... Dale Fisher is considered to be our expert??? Isn't he the clown that admonished us not to wear masks unless we are sick and unwell? Laughing Laughing
Wait till they see a 3rd wave and 4th wave...... Big Grin
(10-10-2021, 08:48 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Huh.... Dale Fisher is considered to be our expert???  Isn't he the clown that admonished us not to wear masks unless we are sick and unwell? Laughing Laughing

To  follow a fool that says, not sick don't need to wear a face mask is erred.  Now we know better that we should all wear a face mask even if we are not sick, cos we don't know whether we had caught the Covid-19 virus or not, cos some don't have any symptoms, and  they can spread to healthy ones in the streets.  Now  that  our garment, knows the truth about this virus, they want to enforce wearing of  a face mask is compulsory and will  attract a fine if found not wearing one in public places....
(10-10-2021, 08:59 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]To  follow a fool that says, not sick don't need to wear a face mask is erred.  Now we know better that we should all wear a face mask even if we are not sick, cos we don't know whether we had caught the Covid-19 virus or not, cos some don't have any symptoms, and  they can spread to healthy ones in the streets.  Now  that  our garment, knows the truth about this virus, they want to enforce wearing of  a face mask is compulsory and will  attract a fine if found not wearing one in public places....

Nice write on masking..... Big Grin
(10-10-2021, 08:59 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]To  follow a fool that says, not sick don't need to wear a face mask is erred.  Now we know better that we should all wear a face mask even if we are not sick, cos we don't know whether we had caught the Covid-19 virus or not, cos some don't have any symptoms, and  they can spread to healthy ones in the streets.  Now  that  our garment, knows the truth about this virus, they want to enforce wearing of  a face mask is compulsory and will  attract a fine if found not wearing one in public places....

They are also now re-inventng their messaging to make them don't look so silly and clueless to sg and the outside world Big Grin
(10-10-2021, 08:48 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Huh.... Dale Fisher is considered to be our expert???  Isn't he the clown that admonished us not to wear masks unless we are sick and unwell? Laughing Laughing

Actually without covid, if you are feeling unwell, you should put on a mask. It's a socially responsible thing to do. I was told that Japanese does so, which left me puzzled by their covid cases... Radiation affects covid?
(10-10-2021, 09:57 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Actually without covid, if you are feeling unwell, you should put on a mask. It's a socially responsible thing to do. I was told that Japanese does so, which left me puzzled by their covid cases... Radiation affects covid?

Not only do we have to deal with covid, we have to deal with clowns like Dale Fisher Big Grin
PM Lee tells us to respect the virus yet says do not fear.

His English like Jac Lau.

[Image: LHL-Respect-the-virus-9-Oct-2021.png]
(10-10-2021, 09:00 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Nice write on masking..... Big Grin

Glad that we are on the same book Big Grin
(10-10-2021, 10:12 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Glad that we are on the same book Big Grin

Laughing
(10-10-2021, 10:11 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ][Image: LHL-Respect-the-virus-9-Oct-2021.png]

Wrong. There are so many cases where they tested positive using the ART kit and they tried to call in and waited and waited as the call is always engaged. If they are lucky and managed to get in, they were asked to call another number and the tai-chi goes on.

Until they got fedup, they decided no to call in at all and self medicate. These are the people who are not in the statistics. That is why Sg only have 3000+ And not 4000+ or 5000+ cases
Let in, shoot up, then...... no need to test so much!  Clapping

[Image: Screenshot-20211010-101556.jpg]
Why PAP still suspends physical MPS with voters ?

Can PAP MPs walk the talk to live with COVID ?
(10-10-2021, 10:23 AM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]Why PAP still suspends physical MPS with voters ?

Can PAP MPs walk the talk to live with COVID ?

They listened to your great idea that angmoh vaccines are superior!  nudie
WHO made a very grave mistake and blunder telling the whole world not to wear mask unless sick.
(10-10-2021, 10:25 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]WHO made a very grave mistake and blunder telling the whole world not to wear mask unless sick.

So it shows that Dale Fisher has no independent thinking and is merely a yes man.  Easy high pay just regurgitating from somewhere else Angry
(10-10-2021, 10:25 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]WHO made a very grave mistake and blunder telling the whole world not to wear mask unless sick.

At that time, China already made wearing mask compulsory for ALL! But we follow Assmerica!  Rotfl
(10-10-2021, 10:23 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Let in, shoot up, then...... no need to test so much!  Clapping

[Image: Screenshot-20211010-101556.jpg]

事出必有因

if dun find out what causes the spike in august, how to solve the problems and future ones?
We let CECA come in Freely & Easily without levies nor quota.

Now, we also let Delta come in Freely & Easily. Yet tell us to respect Covid?#!

All PAP know is open this and that, arh?
(10-10-2021, 10:28 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]At that time, China already made wearing mask compulsory for ALL! But we follow Assmerica!  Rotfl

Wrong, sg make mistake in outsourcing it, trusting other party will honor delivery. 
It was nevertheless corrected.

Sg attempt to reopen early many times, each time it backfire.
There is not enough solutions to handle in place for a full reopening.
Sg infection ratio to population and land mass, is no. 1 for the wrong reason. 

Anyway inhale solution is the game changer
it perform better than jab as it is more direct and applies to all variants, 
can be used also as a booster, to inhibit virus replication and input of antibodies. 

Once implemented, virus danger will greatly diminished next year.
The 'great reset ' some called will come to an end.
Next elections will be interesting.
(10-10-2021, 10:51 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]Wrong, sg make mistake in outsourcing it, trusting other party will honor delivery. 
It was nevertheless corrected.

Sg attempt to reopen early many times, each time it backfire.
There is not enough solutions to handle in place for a full reopening.
Sg infection ratio to population and land mass, is no. 1 for the wrong reason. 

Anyway inhale solution is the game changer
it perform better than jab as it is more direct and applies to all variants, 
can be used also as a booster, to inhibit virus replication and input of antibodies. 

Once implemented, virus danger will greatly diminished next year.
The 'great reset ' some called will come to an end.

I wonder if  the inhaling is a solution to the infections of covid-19.  Are they any data to show it's effectiveness..?
(10-10-2021, 09:57 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Actually without covid, if you are feeling unwell, you should put on a mask. It's a socially responsible thing to do. I was told that Japanese does so, which left me puzzled by their covid cases... Radiation affects covid?

yup. that is real social and personal responsibilty
not what we have here
bas tards who are vax and think they are invincible.
in HWZ i posted that i was at a clinic for a check up and a guy was there with his wife
he had a TERRIBLE cold, 
cosntantly sniffing his mucus
when they sat opp me
he pull down his mask, use his hand to wipe his nose and mucus several times. wipe hand on his shorts and went back to playing with his phone 

this sort of  no personnal hygiene, you can see EVERYWHERE 24/7

BUT HEY THE VAX ARE NOW INVINCIBLE
(10-10-2021, 10:59 AM)cf9 Wrote: [ -> ]Next elections will be interesting.

REALLY?
for the 60% just give chicken wings and take back chicken after 
done deal
(10-10-2021, 10:32 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]We let CECA come in Freely & Easily without levies nor quota.

Now, we also let Delta come in Freely & Easily. Yet tell us to respect Covid?#!

All PAP know is open this and that, arh?

Monthly foreigner worker levy very attractive one I tell you...
(10-10-2021, 05:20 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Monthly foreigner worker levy very attractive one I tell you...
PAP missed the lucrative income from.the airport most. That's why die die they want to VTL with the whole world if possible to go back to pre-covid traffic...... Rolleyes